New Peshawar Valley project: CM orders establishment of temporary site office
PESHAWAR: Chief Minister Mahmood Khan has directed the relevant officials to set up a temporary site office for the “New Peshawar Valley” project and ensure the deployment of police personnel for security.
An official handout said he was chairing a meeting about the flagship housing project of the province “New Peshawar Valley”. The chief minister directed the officials to construct the permanent site office on a fast track basis.
Calling for speedy implementation of the project, he directed the officials to issue intimation letters to
the landowners by July 25. He said the government wanted to execute this project within the stipulated timelines.
The meeting was briefed about the progress so far made and the proposed timelines for completing the project.
The meeting was informed that intimation letters would soon be issued to the owners of the land under the land-sharing formula.
It was informed that a suitable place for the site office of the project would be finalized within the next couple of days whereas the PC-1 for the construction of the site office had been prepared. The meeting was informed that the site office would be established and cops deployed for security whereas 13,898 kanal land had been verified.
Later, the meeting discussed the matters pertaining to the Peshawar Development Authority (PDA) with focus on the proposed action plan related to sanitation, plantation, security and other issues in Hayatabad Phase-5.
The PDA was directed to identify suitable places for plantation and green belt
in Hayatabad and University Road.
The meeting also considered proposals about improving the security of Hayatabad Phase-5. The chief minister said that Hayatabad Phase-V was part of the Safe City Project. He added the Safe City Project would be launched as a pilot project from Hayatabad.
He said that if there was an urgent need for fencing or gates in Hayatabad, a plan should be prepared and presented.
-
Eric Dane’s Friends Initiate GoFundMe To 'support' His Two Daughters After His Death At 53 -
Internet Erupts After Candace Owens Claims Elon Musk And Sam Altman Are ‘not Human’ -
Will Princess Beatrice, Eugenie Stay In Contact With Andrew? Source Speaks Out -
‘AI Revolution Is Coming Fast & US Has No Clue,’ Bernie Sanders Warns Of Speed Of Disruption -
Hong Kong Touts Stability,unique Trade Advantages As Trump’s Global Tariff Sparks Market Volatility -
‘Miracle On Ice’ Redux? US Men Chase First Olympic Hockey Gold In 46 Years Against Canada -
Friedrich Merz Heads To China For High Stakes Talks In An Effort To Reset Strained Trade Relations -
Astronauts Face Life Threatening Risk On Boeing Starliner, NASA Says -
Hailey Bieber Reveals How Having Ovarian Cysts Is 'never Fun' -
Kayla Nicole Looks Back On Travis Kelce Split, Calls It ‘right Person, Wrong Time’ -
Prince William And Kate Middleton Extend Support Message After Curling Team Reaches Olympic Gold Final -
Nvidia CEO Praises Elon Musk, Calls Him An ‘extraordinary Engineer' -
Shia LaBeouf's Mugshot Released After Mardi Gras Arrest On Battery Allegations In New Orleans -
Timothee Chalamet Felt '17 Again' After Reunion With 'Interstellar' Director Christopher Nolan -
Conan O'Brien Speaks First Time After Rob Reiner's Killing -
Giant Tortoise Reintroduced To Island After Almost 200 Years