Hamza hails SC verdict on PTI’s conspiracy theory
By Our correspondent
Ag APP
LAHORE:Chief Minister Hamza Shehbaz has said that the person, who has been misleading the nation continuously by telling lies, has once again been exposed before the nation.
According to a handout, the chief minister in a statement on Thursday, said that the false politics and the baseless allegations levelled by Imran Niazi had also been fully exposed. The Supreme Court judgement is historic which has once again buried the doctrine of necessity, he added. President Arif Alvi, Prime Minister of that time Imran Khan, Deputy Speaker and the Law Minister took the oath of allegiance to the Constitution but instead committed violation of the Constitution.
The chief minister said that those violating the Constitution would have to be brought in the court of law which can stop the violation of the Constitution by such violators in future.
The chief minister welcomed the detailed judgement of the Supreme Court which clarified that the article V of the Constitution had been used to violate the Constitution. Article VI will be imposed on those who wreaked havoc with the Constitution and it is the responsibility of the Parliament, he stated.
The chief minister underscored that the Supreme Court judgement also buried the conspiracy narrative of PTI and the nation had come to know the difference between the patriots and the looters. The Supreme Court clarified that no conspiracy happened, he maintained.
Hamza Shehbaz said that the gang of the violators of the law and Constitution which call itself PTI was robbing the representation of the general public and is still trying to do so. He said that the people would reject this conspiracy gang in the by-elections. Those trampling upon the Constitution have started threatening the courts after the Supreme Court judgement. The judiciary should also take notice of such threats and hold this gang who are found involved in doing contempt of the institutions accountable and they should also be legally proceeded against, the chief minister concluded.
-
Japan: PM Takaichi Flags China ‘Coercion,’ Pledges Defence Security Overhaul -
Angorie Rice Spills The Beans On Major Details From Season 2 Of ' The Last Thing He Told Me' -
Questions Raised Over Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Line Of Succession -
'Shameless' Sarah Ferguson 'pressuring' Princess Eugenie, Beatrice For Major Reason -
Teacher Arrested After Confessing To Cocaine Use During Classes -
Paul McCartney Talks 'very Emotional' Footage Of Late Wife Linda In New Doc -
Princess Beatrice, Princess Eugenie's Response To Andrew's Arrest Revealed -
King Charles And Princess Anne Bestow Honours At Windsor Castle -
King Charles 'worried' As Buckingham Palace, Royal Family Facing 'biggest Crisis' -
Milo Ventimiglia Recalls First Meeting With Arielle Kebbel On The Sets Of 'Gilmore Girls' Amid New Project -
Eric Dane Infuriated After ALS Diagnosis As He Feared The Disease Would Take Him Away From His Girls -
It's A Boy! Luke Combs, Wife Nicole Welcome Third Child -
Leading Astrophysicist Shot Dead At Southern California Home -
Johnny Depp's Kind Gesture Towards Late 'Grey's Anatomy' Actor Eric Dane Before Death Laid Bare -
How Princess Eugenie, Beatrice React To Andrew Arrest? -
Kylie Jenner 'convinced' Gwyneth Paltrow Is 'crushing' On Timothee Chalamet: 'It's Disrespectful'