MULTAN City News
Ignoring Seraiki region in CPEC
Dasti to stage sit-in on 23rd
From Our Correspondent
MULTAN: MNA Jamshed Dasti has announced to stage a sit-in on Muzaffargarh-Quetta Road on Feb 23 for ignoring the Seraiki region in the China-Pak Economic Corridor.
Addressing a press conference at the Multan Press Club on Monday, Jamshed Dasti said that he would protest against the government’s policy regarding the Seraiki region. He said that the public opinion had been activated on the CPEC and the government would be forced to facilitate the Seraiki region in the project. He said that the sit-in would continue till the demand was not entertained and the Seraiki region was not included in the CPEC. He warned that construction would not be allowed in the Seraiki region until including the region in the CPEC project. He said that poverty-stricken region had become a breeding ground to militant groups due to poverty and lack of job opportunities. Jamshed Dasti said that extremism and terrorism could be avoided by building and developing the backward regions in Pakistan. He asked the political especially Seraiki nationalist parties to participate in his protest.
-
Charli XCX Reveals ‘confusing’ Toll ‘Brat’ Popularity Took On Her -
Android Phones At Risk: PromptSpy Malware Exploits AI -
Barry Manilow Gives Insight Into 'very Depressing' Doctor Visit As He Postpones 2026 Arena Tour Due To Cancer -
Margot Robbie Opens Up About Imposter Syndrome ‘crisis’ -
'Desperate' Sarah Ferguson Won't Go Down Without A Fight -
Prince William, Kate Face Major Challenge To Repair Monarchy Reputation After Andrew Arrest -
Hidden ‘dark Galaxy' Traced By Ancient Star Clusters Could Rewrite The Cosmic Galaxy Count -
Eric Dane 'really Wanted To Talk About His Daughters' In His Final Netflix Interview Before Death -
AI Superintelligence Race: Meta And Microsoft Back Rival Visions—Who Will Win? -
Chatbots Push Users Into ‘delusional Spirals,’ Experts Warn -
Economist Slams AI Doom Predictions, ‘replacing Humans Is Not Innovation’ -
KATSEYE's Manon Bannerman Takes Break From Group For Personal Reasons -
Prince Harry's Reaction On 'disgraced' Uncle Andrew Arrest Revealed -
Eric Dane’s Friends Initiate GoFundMe To 'support' His Two Daughters After His Death At 53 -
Internet Erupts After Candace Owens Claims Elon Musk And Sam Altman Are ‘not Human’ -
Will Princess Beatrice, Eugenie Stay In Contact With Andrew? Source Speaks Out