No-trust motion was brought not out of personal desire: Shehbaz Sharif
LAHORE: An accountability court on Friday adjourned the hearing of money-laundering and assets beyond means reference against PMLN President Shehbaz Sharif and other members of the family till March 22.
The case was adjourned due to lawyers’ strike. In the reference, the NAB had claimed that in the last 30 years, the Shehbaz family assets increased from Rs2 million to Rs7,000 million which the family had failed to justify.
Shahbaz Sharif after the hearing while talking to the media said that the no-confidence motion was brought not out of personal desire but for the sake of the people of the country.
He said that millions of people had been left jobless and starving saying that from Peshawar to Karachi, the people were praying to get country rid of this worst government and selected prime minister. He alleged that Imran Khan came to the government by fraud but they would send him home in a legal way.
He said that confused Imran Khan was now issuing threats after the no-confidence motion against him. Shehbaz said that they would not let Imran run away. He said that a political martyr was the one who was removed in an unconstitutional manner saying that Nawaz Sharif was ousted unconstitutionally in 1999. He said that last day this government showed its ugly face by brutally torturing JUIF members. “We are moving forward peacefully and constitutionally and we will fight against the menace of this government,” Shehbaz concluded.
-
Inside Channing Tatum's Red Carpet Return After Shoulder Surgery -
Ryan Coogler Brands 'When Harry Met Sally' His Most Favourite Rom Com While Discussing Love For Verstality -
Sarah Pidgeon Explains Key To Portraying Carolyn Bessette Kennedy -
Justin Bieber Rocked The World With Bold Move 15 Years Ago -
Sam Levinson Wins Hearts With Huge Donation To Eric Dane GoFundMe -
Kate Middleton Steps Out First Time Since Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Arrest -
Inside Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi's 'private' Marriage With Husband Jionni LaValle Amid Health Scare -
Germany’s Ruling Coalition Backs Social Media Ban For Children Under 14 -
Meghan Markle Shuts Down Harry’s Hopes Of Reconnecting With ‘disgraced’ Uncle -
Liza Minnelli Alleges She Was Ordered To Use Wheelchair At 2022 Academy Awards -
Quinton Aaron Reveals Why He Does Not Want To Speak To Wife Margarita Ever Again -
Prince William And Kate's Photos With Andrew Used In New Campaign Against Royals -
Touching Eric Dane Moment With Daughter Emerges After Viral Final Words -
Kate Middleton Quietly Backs Princess Beatrice, Eugenie As Andrew Scandal Intensifies -
Michael B. Jordan Shares His Thoughts On Growing Trend Of Live-action Anime Adaptations -
Why Mikaela Shiffrin Celebrated Olympic Gold With Taylor Swift Song?