Three more corona cases reported in Faisalabad
By Our Correspondent
December 29, 2021
FAISALABAD: Three more corona cases were reported here on Tuesday. According to a spokesperson for the Health Department, the COVID-19 death toll rose to 1,299 in the district and 266 tests for coronavirus were conducted in public and private sectors during the last 24 hours. He said that so far 25,943 patients had recovered from the disease while total active cases in Faisalabad reached 48. He said that 119 beds were allocated at the Allied Hospital, 52 at the DHQ Hospital and 150 at the General Hospital for COVID-19 patients. At present, 16 patients were under treatment at the Allied Hospital, four at the DHQ Hospital and two at the General Hospital.
-
Sarah Pidgeon Explains Key To Portraying Carolyn Bessette Kennedy -
Justin Bieber Rocked The World With Bold Move 15 Years Ago -
Sam Levinson Wins Hearts With Huge Donation To Eric Dane GoFundMe -
Kate Middleton Steps Out First Time Since Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Arrest -
Inside Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi's 'private' Marriage With Husband Jionni LaValle Amid Health Scare -
Germany’s Ruling Coalition Backs Social Media Ban For Children Under 14 -
Meghan Markle Shuts Down Harry’s Hopes Of Reconnecting With ‘disgraced’ Uncle -
Liza Minnelli Alleges She Was Ordered To Use Wheelchair At 2022 Academy Awards -
Quinton Aaron Reveals Why He Does Not Want To Speak To Wife Margarita Ever Again -
Prince William And Kate's Photos With Andrew Used In New Campaign Against Royals -
Touching Eric Dane Moment With Daughter Emerges After Viral Final Words -
Kate Middleton Quietly Backs Princess Beatrice, Eugenie As Andrew Scandal Intensifies -
Michael B. Jordan Shares His Thoughts On Growing Trend Of Live-action Anime Adaptations -
Why Mikaela Shiffrin Celebrated Olympic Gold With Taylor Swift Song? -
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor Was Mentioned In Epstein Email Sent Before His Death -
'Dump Eugenie And Beatrice': Andrew's Daughters Face Backlash After His Arrest