JHANG City News
Land allotment process to Jammu and Kashmir refugees
From Our Correspondent
JHANG: On the orders of the Punjab chief minister and the chief secretary, the district administration has geared up the land allotment process to Jammu and Kashmir refugees, which had been pending since 1965 in the district, said Additional District Collector Babar Rehman.
Talking to The News here on Saturday, he said that the government had introduced a special scheme to allot a piece of state land to the Jammu and Kashmir refugees settled in the country in 1965. According to the policy, each refugee family had a right to get allotment orders of 100 kanal of state land, he added. He said that when he took the charge of his office, he found that 1,100 allotment cases were pending. He said that he had fixed one day (Thursday) for processing the pending cases through a one-window operation. About 100 cases had been finalised and the remaining belonging to 18-Hazari and other tehsils would soon be decided, he added.
BLIND TRIPLE MURDER SOLVED: DPO Humayun Masood Sindhu has said that police had solved the blind triple murder case and arrested a killer.
Addressing a press conference here on Saturday, he said that Sadr police had recovered the bodies of Nazir Ahmad, his wife Salamat Bibi and their disabled son Muhammad Boota at Mukhiana village last month. He said that a special investigation team under the supervision of Additional SP Adil Memon was constituted, which succeeded to arrest Musawar Imam, son-in-law of the deceased couple, who confessed the crime. On his pointation, police recovered the axe used in the triple murder, the DPO added. The accused told police that he wanted to shift to another village with his wife but she refused, saying that she wanted to remain in the same village to take care of her old father, mother and disabled brother.
-
Huge Donations Made On Eric Dane GoFundMe -
Matty Healy Sets Summer Wedding Date Close To Ex Taylor Swift's Nuptials -
Jennifer Lawrence On Her Complicated Relationship With Fame While Battling Rejection: 'Annoying' -
Protest Held Outside Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor Home -
NASA Targets March 6 For Launch Of Crewed Mission Around Moon Following Successful Rocket Fueling Test -
Conan O'Brien Addresses Rob Reiner's Tragic Death After Explosive Clash At Christmas Bash -
Princess Eugenie, Beatrice's Major Plan With King Charles Revealed After Andrew Arrest -
Prince William Out Of Trouble As King Charles Faces Andrew Scandal Fallout -
Sir Paul McCartney Gets Honest About Whether He Broke Up The Beatles -
Brad Falchuk, Gwyneth Paltrow's Husband, Opens Up About Eric Dane's 'Famous Last Words' -
Sarah Ferguson Leaves Andrew 'furious' With Stunning Move: 'It's All-out War Now' -
Greenland Ice Sheet Acts Like ‘churning Molten Rock,’ Scientists Find -
Sydney Sweeney Pays Tribute To 'Euphoria' Co-star Eric Dane After His Death: 'Forever Will Love You' -
Kayla Nicole Reveals Surprising Reason Behind Separation From Travis Kelce -
Andrew Made Major Demand To King Charles Before Arrest -
Political Tensions Steal Spotlight At Berlin Film Festival Closing Ceremony