Multan reports two more corona deaths, 38 new cases
MULTAN: Two more corona patients died in Nishtar Hospital while 38 new cases were reported in the division. Total 1,153 corona tests were conducted in the division and 38 of them tested positive. Total 750 were conducted in Multan district and 30 of them tested positive. Sixty-six tests were conducted in Khanewal district and five of them tested positive. Total 108 tests were conducted in Lodhran district. However, not a single patient tested positive. As many as 229 tests were conducted in Vehari district and three of them tested positive.
competition: The Punjab Agriculture Department has invited applications from the growers for wheat production competition till January 30. The wheat competition was announced in connection with the national programme for increase in wheat production, said the agriculture officials. They said that Rs 12.54 billion had been allocated in this regard under the Prime Minister’s Agricultural Emergency Programme. Under the scheme, the farmers were being provided agricultural inputs and modern agricultural machinery on subsidised prices, they added. Under the scheme, female farmers with five to more than five acres of land were eligible to apply for the competition 2020/21. In addition, landlords with joint accounts were also eligible and farmers, contractors could also apply after verification of documents by the Tehsil Committee. Conditions for participation in the competition were given on the application form which could be obtained free of cost from the offices of the Assistant Director Agriculture (Extension) and Agriculture Officer (Extension) or could be downloaded from Punjab Agriculture Department website www. agripunjab.gov.pk.
-
Tucker Carlson Says Passport Seized, Staff Member Questioned At Israel Airport -
Taylor Swift Made Sure Jodie Turner-Smith's Little Girl Had A Special Day On 'Opalite' Music Video Set -
Eric Dane Says Touching Goodbye To Daughters Billie And Georgia In New Netflix Documentary -
Channing Tatum Reveals What He Told Daughter After Violent Incident At School -
King Charles Lands In The Line Of Fire Because Of Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor -
Denise Richards Doubles Down On Abuse Claims Against Ex Husband Aaron Phypers Amid Show Return -
Russia Set To Block Overseas Crypto Exchanges In Sweeping Crackdown -
Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals Deep Personal Connection With Kate Hudson -
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle’s Game Plan For Beatrice, Eugenie: ‘Extra Popcorn For This Disaster’ -
OpenAI To Rollout AI Powered Smart Speakers By 2027 -
Is Dakota Johnsons Dating Younger Pop Star After Breakup With Coldplay Frontman Chris Martin? -
Hilary Duff Tears Up Talking About Estranged Sister Haylie Duff -
US Supreme Court Strikes Down Trump’s Global Tariffs As 'unlawful' -
Kelly Clarkson Explains Decision To Quit 'The Kelly Clarkson Show' -
Inside Hilary Duff's Supportive Marriage With Husband Matthew Koma Amid New Album Release -
Daniel Radcliffe Admits To Being Self Conscious While Filming 'Harry Potter' In Late Teens