Woman paralysed after wrong C-section dies in Jhang
JHANG: A woman who had completely paralysed after a wrong C-section conducted by a lady doctor two years ago died here on Sunday.
Reportedly, the deceased was waiting for justice from the Punjab Health authorities for the last two years.
According to the inquiry report of the district health officer (No1512/E), Farhat Bibi of Al-Noor Colony was shifted to a private hospital for delivery. However, no qualified surgeon or doctor was available for the support of lady doctor/owner of the hospital during surgical procedure of the woman. As a result of alleged mismanaged surgical procedure, the woman delivered a baby girl but paralysed completely. Later, she was shifted to the DHQ Hospital but she was further referred to some hospital due to her critical condition.
The husband of the woman was a labourer and her father a salesman in a shop, they were not in a position to afford expenditures of any expensive private hospital, they shifted the paralysed woman to her home.
Riaz Ahmed, father of the deceased woman, while talking to reporters said that the Punjab Healthcare Commission experts visited her house and surprised to see the condition of the paralysed woman.
The deceased’s father said that after a long costly treatment, he tried his best to save the life of her daughter but she died and buried today (Sunday) without getting relief and justice.
Meanwhile, the Health CEO verified the inquiry report through a panel of a senior doctors of the DHQ Hospital and forwarded it to the Punjab Healthcare Commission for appropriate action against the private hospital owner and the lady doctor in February last year.
Sasta Bazaars: The district administration on Sunday allowed holding Sasta Bazaars in open areas by observing corona SOPs. It was allowed after protest of the organisers of Sasta Bazaar and vendors in front of the DC Office. On the report of Tehsil Council officials, the administrator/DC through an order had restricted holding Sasta Bazaars in different urban and rural areas three days ago.
To it, the affected vendors and stallholders gathered outside the DC Office and staged a demonstration against officials who allegedly misreported the DC about arrangements of the Sasta Bazaars.
-
Pamela Anderson, David Hasselhoff's Return To Reimagined Version Of 'Baywatch' Confirmed By Star -
Willie Colón, Salsa Legend, Dies At 75 -
Prince Edward Praised After Andrew's Arrest: 'Scandal-free Brother' -
Shawn Levy Recalls Learning Key Comedy Tactic In 'The Pink Panther' -
King Charles Fears More Trouble As Monarchy Faces Growing Pressure -
Inside Channing Tatum's Red Carpet Return After Shoulder Surgery -
Ryan Coogler Brands 'When Harry Met Sally' His Most Favourite Rom Com While Discussing Love For Verstality -
Sarah Pidgeon Explains Key To Portraying Carolyn Bessette Kennedy -
Justin Bieber Rocked The World With Bold Move 15 Years Ago -
Sam Levinson Wins Hearts With Huge Donation To Eric Dane GoFundMe -
Kate Middleton Steps Out First Time Since Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Arrest -
Inside Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi's 'private' Marriage With Husband Jionni LaValle Amid Health Scare -
Germany’s Ruling Coalition Backs Social Media Ban For Children Under 14 -
Meghan Markle Shuts Down Harry’s Hopes Of Reconnecting With ‘disgraced’ Uncle -
Liza Minnelli Alleges She Was Ordered To Use Wheelchair At 2022 Academy Awards -
Quinton Aaron Reveals Why He Does Not Want To Speak To Wife Margarita Ever Again