India can’t respond to Pak dossier on terrorism: Shah Mahmood Qureshi
MULTAN: Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi on Sunday said that India has failed to respond to Pakistan's dossier on terrorism.
Talking to journalists here, Qureshi also touched upon the topic of the Indian atrocities in Occupied Kashmir and said that the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), in its resolution, has jointly rejected India's policy on Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IOJ&K), adding that there has been no consensus regarding the policy on Kashmir in India either.
The minister said that during the 47th session of the OIC, 57 countries condemned the demolition of the Babri Masjid. "India has been pushed into a defensive position now. It tried to take the case of Kulbhushan Jadhav to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) but it also failed in that regard," he said.
Qureshi said that as per the decision of the ICJ, India had been offered consular access in the Kulbhushan Jadhav case twice before. "For the third time, India has refused to accept this facility," he said.
Sharing his opinion about Pakistan's future relationship with the United States, he said once US Election 2020 winner Joe Biden assumes office in January, he thinks the new administration would have a different approach as compared to the Trump administration. "I think the Biden administration will prefer negotiations over confrontation," Qureshi said.
-
Timothee Chalamet Felt '17 Again' After Reunion With 'Interstellar' Director Christopher Nolan -
Conan O'Brien Speaks First Time After Rob Reiner's Killing -
Giant Tortoise Reintroduced To Island After Almost 200 Years -
Eric Dane Drops Raw Confession For Rebecca Gayheart In Final Interview -
Trump Announces New 10% Global Tariff After Supreme Court Setback -
Influencer Dies Days After Plastic Surgery: Are Cosmetic Procedures Really Safe? -
Eric Dane Confesses Heartbreaking Regret About Daughters' Weddings Before Death -
Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Reveals Stage 1 Cervical Cancer Diagnosis -
Timothee Chalamet Admits He Was 'grumpy' Before Beau Kylie Jenner's Unexpected Move -
Hilary Duff’s Son Roasts Her Outfit In New Album Interview -
Alexandra Daddario, Andrew Form Part Ways After 3 Years Of Marriage -
Eric Dane Rejected Sex Symbol Label -
Avan Jogia Says Life With Fiancee Halsey Feels Like 'coming Home' -
Kate Middleton's Role In Handling Prince William And Harry Feud Revealed -
Tucker Carlson Says Passport Seized, Staff Member Questioned At Israel Airport -
David, Victoria Beckham Gushes Over 'fiercely Loyal' Son Cruz On Special Day