Foolproof arrangements made for Muharram in Hangu
HANGU: Foolproof security arrangements have been made for Muharram and strict action would be taken against violators, said officials.Sharing information with local journalists here on Sunday, Commandant of Thall Scouts Col Munir and Commanding Officer, Hangu, Col Maqbool, said that the security forces were in touch with the district administration,
By Saleh Din Orakzai
October 19, 2015
HANGU: Foolproof security arrangements have been made for Muharram and strict action would be taken against violators, said officials.
Sharing information with local journalists here on Sunday, Commandant of Thall Scouts Col Munir and Commanding Officer, Hangu, Col Maqbool, said that the security forces were in touch with the district administration, public representatives and councillors to keep peace in the district.
They said the local elders of both the sects had assured the government of their full cooperation in maintaining peace in the area during Muharram. The officials said that all the exit and entry routes, hill-tops and surrounding areas in the district had been manned by 10,000 personnel of security forces and police, besides installing closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras. “The personnel of the Quick Response Force (QRF) are also in standby to thwart any untoward incident,” Col Maqbool said.
They said that the security forces and police were patrolling regularly in the main bazaar of Hangu and Thall tehsil, besides searching all the incoming and outgoing passenger vehicles. They urged the media and people to cooperate with the government in maintaining peace during Muharram.
Sharing information with local journalists here on Sunday, Commandant of Thall Scouts Col Munir and Commanding Officer, Hangu, Col Maqbool, said that the security forces were in touch with the district administration, public representatives and councillors to keep peace in the district.
They said the local elders of both the sects had assured the government of their full cooperation in maintaining peace in the area during Muharram. The officials said that all the exit and entry routes, hill-tops and surrounding areas in the district had been manned by 10,000 personnel of security forces and police, besides installing closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras. “The personnel of the Quick Response Force (QRF) are also in standby to thwart any untoward incident,” Col Maqbool said.
They said that the security forces and police were patrolling regularly in the main bazaar of Hangu and Thall tehsil, besides searching all the incoming and outgoing passenger vehicles. They urged the media and people to cooperate with the government in maintaining peace during Muharram.
-
Charli XCX Reveals ‘confusing’ Toll ‘Brat’ Popularity Took On Her -
Android Phones At Risk: PromptSpy Malware Exploits AI -
Barry Manilow Gives Insight Into 'very Depressing' Doctor Visit As He Postpones 2026 Arena Tour Due To Cancer -
Margot Robbie Opens Up About Imposter Syndrome ‘crisis’ -
'Desperate' Sarah Ferguson Won't Go Down Without A Fight -
Prince William, Kate Face Major Challenge To Repair Monarchy Reputation After Andrew Arrest -
Hidden ‘dark Galaxy' Traced By Ancient Star Clusters Could Rewrite The Cosmic Galaxy Count -
Eric Dane 'really Wanted To Talk About His Daughters' In His Final Netflix Interview Before Death -
AI Superintelligence Race: Meta And Microsoft Back Rival Visions—Who Will Win? -
Chatbots Push Users Into ‘delusional Spirals,’ Experts Warn -
Economist Slams AI Doom Predictions, ‘replacing Humans Is Not Innovation’ -
KATSEYE's Manon Bannerman Takes Break From Group For Personal Reasons -
Prince Harry's Reaction On 'disgraced' Uncle Andrew Arrest Revealed -
Eric Dane’s Friends Initiate GoFundMe To 'support' His Two Daughters After His Death At 53 -
Internet Erupts After Candace Owens Claims Elon Musk And Sam Altman Are ‘not Human’ -
Will Princess Beatrice, Eugenie Stay In Contact With Andrew? Source Speaks Out