close
Advertisement
Can't connect right now! retry

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!

Man injured

National

July 1, 2020

LAHORE: A man received burns when a fire broke out in a gas pipeline of a house near Shadiwal Road on Tuesday. The injured man, identified as Nazeer, 41, was treated on the spot by rescuers. Meanwhile, a fire broke out in a shop near Koray Stop, Walton Road. Firefighters rushed to the spot and extinguished the fire.