Zardari telephones Akhtar Mengal
ISLAMABAD: Former president Asif Ali Zardari telephoned chief of Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP-M) Sardar Akhtar Mengal and discussed the political situation in the backdrop of government's stark failure and criminal negligence in tackling coronavirus, locust attacks and rising poverty.
The telephonic contact between Asif Ali Zardari and Akhtar Mengal took place as Akhtar Mengal announced earlier in a the day in his speech in the National Assembly on Wednesday withdrawal of his party from coalition with PTI and Asif Ali Zardari’s contact became significant following the recent development.
Sardar Akhtar Mengal also inquired after President Asif Ali Zardari and prayed for his early recovery as he said the country needed Asif Ali Zardari’s political sagacity, as a great statesman in a situation when everything is degenerating due to sheer incompetence of the people in government.
Former president Asif Ali Zardari said that PPP has always collected the pieces together in the history every time this nation was bruised and brought to the brink of economic and political collapse. “PPP always strives to strengthen the country, democracy and the poor, and shall continue to play its leading role in saving the country and its people from the quagmire it has been led into by the government.
-
Shawn Levy Recalls Learning Key Comedy Tactic In 'The Pink Panther' -
King Charles Fears More Trouble As Monarchy Faces Growing Pressure -
Inside Channing Tatum's Red Carpet Return After Shoulder Surgery -
Ryan Coogler Brands 'When Harry Met Sally' His Most Favourite Rom Com While Discussing Love For Verstality -
Sarah Pidgeon Explains Key To Portraying Carolyn Bessette Kennedy -
Justin Bieber Rocked The World With Bold Move 15 Years Ago -
Sam Levinson Wins Hearts With Huge Donation To Eric Dane GoFundMe -
Kate Middleton Steps Out First Time Since Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Arrest -
Inside Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi's 'private' Marriage With Husband Jionni LaValle Amid Health Scare -
Germany’s Ruling Coalition Backs Social Media Ban For Children Under 14 -
Meghan Markle Shuts Down Harry’s Hopes Of Reconnecting With ‘disgraced’ Uncle -
Liza Minnelli Alleges She Was Ordered To Use Wheelchair At 2022 Academy Awards -
Quinton Aaron Reveals Why He Does Not Want To Speak To Wife Margarita Ever Again -
Prince William And Kate's Photos With Andrew Used In New Campaign Against Royals -
Touching Eric Dane Moment With Daughter Emerges After Viral Final Words -
Kate Middleton Quietly Backs Princess Beatrice, Eugenie As Andrew Scandal Intensifies