Explosives, hand-grenades seized in Hangu
HANGU: The police in a successful raid on Thursday seized explosives, hand-grenades and other items being used in the bomb making in Hamata area in Orakzai district.
Orakzai District Police Officer (DPO) Nisar Ahmad Khan said that the police took action on a tip-off and raided Hamata, the boundary area between Orakzai and Khyber districts, where the miscreants had dumped explosives for the sabotage activities. He said that the police recovered 20 kilogram explosives, two hand-grenades, 17-yard wire and prima cord, two improvised explosive tunnels. The police party was led by Lower Orakzai Deputy Superintendent of Police Mahboob Khan and Inspector Farooq Khan. The DPO said that they had adopted effective strategy against the menace of gunrunning and narcotics smuggling in the district.
He said that police patrolling had been increased while checking of vehicles and suspected persons were being carried out at entry and exit points in the district.
-
Pamela Anderson, David Hasselhoff's Return To Reimagined Version Of 'Baywatch' Confirmed By Star -
Willie Colón, Salsa Legend, Dies At 75 -
Prince Edward Praised After Andrew's Arrest: 'Scandal-free Brother' -
Shawn Levy Recalls Learning Key Comedy Tactic In 'The Pink Panther' -
King Charles Fears More Trouble As Monarchy Faces Growing Pressure -
Inside Channing Tatum's Red Carpet Return After Shoulder Surgery -
Ryan Coogler Brands 'When Harry Met Sally' His Most Favourite Rom Com While Discussing Love For Verstality -
Sarah Pidgeon Explains Key To Portraying Carolyn Bessette Kennedy -
Justin Bieber Rocked The World With Bold Move 15 Years Ago -
Sam Levinson Wins Hearts With Huge Donation To Eric Dane GoFundMe -
Kate Middleton Steps Out First Time Since Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Arrest -
Inside Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi's 'private' Marriage With Husband Jionni LaValle Amid Health Scare -
Germany’s Ruling Coalition Backs Social Media Ban For Children Under 14 -
Meghan Markle Shuts Down Harry’s Hopes Of Reconnecting With ‘disgraced’ Uncle -
Liza Minnelli Alleges She Was Ordered To Use Wheelchair At 2022 Academy Awards -
Quinton Aaron Reveals Why He Does Not Want To Speak To Wife Margarita Ever Again