HAFIZABAD City News
Action against serial sodomite demandedFrom Our CorrespondentHAFIZABAD: The parents of four sodomy victims have demanded PM Nawaz Sharif and CM Shahbaz Sharif order action against the serial accused. Addressing a press conference after taking out a protest rally here on Thursday, the parents of four victims Muhammad Anwar, Abid Ali
By our correspondents
October 02, 2015
Action against serial sodomite demanded
From Our Correspondent
HAFIZABAD: The parents of four sodomy victims have demanded PM Nawaz Sharif and CM Shahbaz Sharif order action against the serial accused.
Addressing a press conference after taking out a protest rally here on Thursday, the parents of four victims Muhammad Anwar, Abid Ali and Abid Hussain and other villagers said that accused Shahid Imran alias Chairman of Channi Hunjrawan had not only abused minor boys but also some girls. They presented the list of the poor parents of 26 other boys and three girls, who were abused by the accused during the past sometime, but they remained reluctant to lodge FIRs due to some pressure and to save their image.
They further said that the affected parents were being pressurised not to lodge FIRs. They said that after 10 days of registration of three FIRs on the charge of sodomy, Vanike Tarar police registered another case under Section 293 of PPC against the accused after they found nude and vulgar pictures of the victims in his cellphone and computer.
They accused the police of deliberately delaying DNA tests of the victims and the accused. They demanded the PM and the CM order an impartial inquiry into the alleged slackness of police in investigating the case. On the other hand, DPO Shakar Hussain Dawar said that four cases had been registered against the accused and he had been sent to the jail. He said that police would take further action if any other person contacted them.
From Our Correspondent
HAFIZABAD: The parents of four sodomy victims have demanded PM Nawaz Sharif and CM Shahbaz Sharif order action against the serial accused.
Addressing a press conference after taking out a protest rally here on Thursday, the parents of four victims Muhammad Anwar, Abid Ali and Abid Hussain and other villagers said that accused Shahid Imran alias Chairman of Channi Hunjrawan had not only abused minor boys but also some girls. They presented the list of the poor parents of 26 other boys and three girls, who were abused by the accused during the past sometime, but they remained reluctant to lodge FIRs due to some pressure and to save their image.
They further said that the affected parents were being pressurised not to lodge FIRs. They said that after 10 days of registration of three FIRs on the charge of sodomy, Vanike Tarar police registered another case under Section 293 of PPC against the accused after they found nude and vulgar pictures of the victims in his cellphone and computer.
They accused the police of deliberately delaying DNA tests of the victims and the accused. They demanded the PM and the CM order an impartial inquiry into the alleged slackness of police in investigating the case. On the other hand, DPO Shakar Hussain Dawar said that four cases had been registered against the accused and he had been sent to the jail. He said that police would take further action if any other person contacted them.
-
Inside Channing Tatum's Red Carpet Return After Shoulder Surgery -
Ryan Coogler Brands 'When Harry Met Sally' His Most Favourite Rom Com While Discussing Love For Verstality -
Sarah Pidgeon Explains Key To Portraying Carolyn Bessette Kennedy -
Justin Bieber Rocked The World With Bold Move 15 Years Ago -
Sam Levinson Wins Hearts With Huge Donation To Eric Dane GoFundMe -
Kate Middleton Steps Out First Time Since Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Arrest -
Inside Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi's 'private' Marriage With Husband Jionni LaValle Amid Health Scare -
Germany’s Ruling Coalition Backs Social Media Ban For Children Under 14 -
Meghan Markle Shuts Down Harry’s Hopes Of Reconnecting With ‘disgraced’ Uncle -
Liza Minnelli Alleges She Was Ordered To Use Wheelchair At 2022 Academy Awards -
Quinton Aaron Reveals Why He Does Not Want To Speak To Wife Margarita Ever Again -
Prince William And Kate's Photos With Andrew Used In New Campaign Against Royals -
Touching Eric Dane Moment With Daughter Emerges After Viral Final Words -
Kate Middleton Quietly Backs Princess Beatrice, Eugenie As Andrew Scandal Intensifies -
Michael B. Jordan Shares His Thoughts On Growing Trend Of Live-action Anime Adaptations -
Why Mikaela Shiffrin Celebrated Olympic Gold With Taylor Swift Song?