18 test positive for Covid-19 in Hangu
HANGU: Eighteen more suspected patients of coronavirus reported positive for the viral infection, while 14 patients had recovered from the disease, an official said on Wednesday.
Briefing media, Deputy Commissioner Irfanullah Mehsud said that 18 Pakistani expatriates, including two women, had come from Doha in Qatar recently. He said that they were then quarantined and their swabs were sent to a laboratory for the fast-travelling Covid-19 test. The official added that the results confirmed that all the 18 persons had been infected by the virus, taking the count to 20. He said that 14 infected patients had recovered so far and sent to their homes following medication. The DC said that local infection from the coronavirus was equal to nil but the Pakistanis coming from abroad, particularly from Gulf States were reporting a higher ratio of viral disease. He said that the district administration had taken solid preventative and curative measures to stem the fast-spreading infectious disease in the area.
-
Sarah Chalke Recalls Backlash To 'Roseanne' Casting -
Pamela Anderson, David Hasselhoff's Return To Reimagined Version Of 'Baywatch' Confirmed By Star -
Willie Colón, Salsa Legend, Dies At 75 -
Prince Edward Praised After Andrew's Arrest: 'Scandal-free Brother' -
Shawn Levy Recalls Learning Key Comedy Tactic In 'The Pink Panther' -
King Charles Fears More Trouble As Monarchy Faces Growing Pressure -
Inside Channing Tatum's Red Carpet Return After Shoulder Surgery -
Ryan Coogler Brands 'When Harry Met Sally' His Most Favourite Rom Com While Discussing Love For Verstality -
Sarah Pidgeon Explains Key To Portraying Carolyn Bessette Kennedy -
Justin Bieber Rocked The World With Bold Move 15 Years Ago -
Sam Levinson Wins Hearts With Huge Donation To Eric Dane GoFundMe -
Kate Middleton Steps Out First Time Since Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Arrest -
Inside Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi's 'private' Marriage With Husband Jionni LaValle Amid Health Scare -
Germany’s Ruling Coalition Backs Social Media Ban For Children Under 14 -
Meghan Markle Shuts Down Harry’s Hopes Of Reconnecting With ‘disgraced’ Uncle -
Liza Minnelli Alleges She Was Ordered To Use Wheelchair At 2022 Academy Awards