PHC to hear cases from tomorrow
PESHAWAR: The Peshawar High Court (PHC) will resume work from tomorrow (Monday) amid special safety measures against corona pandemic.
The courts were closed last month due to the corona pandemic. A comprehensive plan has been devised to resume work in all benches of the PHC on the directives of PHC Chief Justice Waqar Ahmad Seth.
A team of doctors conducted crash training courses for the officers and staff to adopt social distancing and safety principles.
The staff and officers have also been equipped with personal protection equipment.
According to the decision taken for the safety of all, the litigants will be bound to wear face mask and gloves before entering the premises.
They will be examined on entry and those individuals having symptoms of Covid-19 will be prevented from entering the court. Visitors, staff and officers will pass through strict corona protection protocol by gauging their temperature through thermal guns and passing through a barrage of disinfectant sprayed through mist fans.
They will be encouraged to wash hands with soap frequently. The official record will also pass through a series of disinfectants before being tabled to the judges.
A campaign inside and outside the Peshawar High Court premises has been carried to create awareness about the virus and the special advisory to prevent the outbreak. The central control room at the PHC will keep a keen eye on the staff, officers and visitors with a view to ensure social distancing and other precautionary measures.
Meanwhile, PHC Registrar Khawaja Wajihuddin told the concluding ceremony of a Covid-19 protection training course for the officer and staff said this pandemic can be controlled if everyone observed and followed the principles for safety.
A collective dua was offered on completion of Khatmul Quran for the safety and well being of every countryman and people all over the world.
-
Sarah Pidgeon Explains Key To Portraying Carolyn Bessette Kennedy -
Justin Bieber Rocked The World With Bold Move 15 Years Ago -
Sam Levinson Wins Hearts With Huge Donation To Eric Dane GoFundMe -
Kate Middleton Steps Out First Time Since Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Arrest -
Inside Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi's 'private' Marriage With Husband Jionni LaValle Amid Health Scare -
Germany’s Ruling Coalition Backs Social Media Ban For Children Under 14 -
Meghan Markle Shuts Down Harry’s Hopes Of Reconnecting With ‘disgraced’ Uncle -
Liza Minnelli Alleges She Was Ordered To Use Wheelchair At 2022 Academy Awards -
Quinton Aaron Reveals Why He Does Not Want To Speak To Wife Margarita Ever Again -
Prince William And Kate's Photos With Andrew Used In New Campaign Against Royals -
Touching Eric Dane Moment With Daughter Emerges After Viral Final Words -
Kate Middleton Quietly Backs Princess Beatrice, Eugenie As Andrew Scandal Intensifies -
Michael B. Jordan Shares His Thoughts On Growing Trend Of Live-action Anime Adaptations -
Why Mikaela Shiffrin Celebrated Olympic Gold With Taylor Swift Song? -
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor Was Mentioned In Epstein Email Sent Before His Death -
'Dump Eugenie And Beatrice': Andrew's Daughters Face Backlash After His Arrest