Haripur reports third coronavirus case in three days
HARIPUR: The number of coronavirus positive cases on Tuesday rose to three after a man tested positive for the viral disease during the last three days in a row.
Giving details, District Health Officer Dr Saifullah Khalid said that one Ghulam Mustafa, 46, a resident of Pakhral Chowk, Sector No 2 in Khalabat Township, had returned from Saudi Arabia last week after 10 years.
He said the local health authorities collected his sample and sent to National Institute of Health (NIH) in Islamabad for test. The official said that the report received at DHO office had confirmed Ghulam Mustafa as a coronavirus positive case. He told reporters that he was an educated person and he quarantined himself from the second day of his arrival.
He said that the patient was out of danger and would remain isolated in his home till his full recovery. The swab of his younger brother, who used to attend him during the last week, has also been collected and sent to the NIH. The official said his brother was also quarantined.
He said that Mehvish Iqbal Sheikh, a British national of Pakistani origin who travelled from UK via Dubai and Aurangzeb, who returned after performing Umrah, had earlier tested positive during the last three days in the district.The DHO said that the number of coronavirus suspected patients had increased to 45 in which 20 had been declared negative while the result of remaining patients was awaited.
-
Inside Channing Tatum's Red Carpet Return After Shoulder Surgery -
Ryan Coogler Brands 'When Harry Met Sally' His Most Favourite Rom Com While Discussing Love For Verstality -
Sarah Pidgeon Explains Key To Portraying Carolyn Bessette Kennedy -
Justin Bieber Rocked The World With Bold Move 15 Years Ago -
Sam Levinson Wins Hearts With Huge Donation To Eric Dane GoFundMe -
Kate Middleton Steps Out First Time Since Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Arrest -
Inside Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi's 'private' Marriage With Husband Jionni LaValle Amid Health Scare -
Germany’s Ruling Coalition Backs Social Media Ban For Children Under 14 -
Meghan Markle Shuts Down Harry’s Hopes Of Reconnecting With ‘disgraced’ Uncle -
Liza Minnelli Alleges She Was Ordered To Use Wheelchair At 2022 Academy Awards -
Quinton Aaron Reveals Why He Does Not Want To Speak To Wife Margarita Ever Again -
Prince William And Kate's Photos With Andrew Used In New Campaign Against Royals -
Touching Eric Dane Moment With Daughter Emerges After Viral Final Words -
Kate Middleton Quietly Backs Princess Beatrice, Eugenie As Andrew Scandal Intensifies -
Michael B. Jordan Shares His Thoughts On Growing Trend Of Live-action Anime Adaptations -
Why Mikaela Shiffrin Celebrated Olympic Gold With Taylor Swift Song?