Peshawar BRT to be functional by April: Yusufzai
LAHORE: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health and Information Minister Shaukat Yusufzai has said that Peshawar BRT will be functional by April this year and claimed that there will be no extra cost on it. Talking to media at Lahore Press Club on Wednesday, he said that there was no doubt that inflation had increased but the PTI government was committed to addressing this problem and moving ahead to find a solution to the prevailing issues. He said that the agreements signed by the governments to generate electricity had been the prime reason for the price hike. The KP provincial minister also said that in the era of PML-N, the current account deficit had increased to a great extent and the previous government relied on foreign loans to keep the rates of dollar stable. Yusufzai while responding to a question about Prime Minister Imran Khan's trip to the US said that the total expenditure on that trip were quite less than those made by Nawaz Sharif and Asif Zardari in their respective eras. To another question, he said all the three plans of Maulana Fazlur Rehman had failed and if he took to the street now, the nation itself would nab him.
-
Sarah Pidgeon Explains Key To Portraying Carolyn Bessette Kennedy -
Justin Bieber Rocked The World With Bold Move 15 Years Ago -
Sam Levinson Wins Hearts With Huge Donation To Eric Dane GoFundMe -
Kate Middleton Steps Out First Time Since Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Arrest -
Inside Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi's 'private' Marriage With Husband Jionni LaValle Amid Health Scare -
Germany’s Ruling Coalition Backs Social Media Ban For Children Under 14 -
Meghan Markle Shuts Down Harry’s Hopes Of Reconnecting With ‘disgraced’ Uncle -
Liza Minnelli Alleges She Was Ordered To Use Wheelchair At 2022 Academy Awards -
Quinton Aaron Reveals Why He Does Not Want To Speak To Wife Margarita Ever Again -
Prince William And Kate's Photos With Andrew Used In New Campaign Against Royals -
Touching Eric Dane Moment With Daughter Emerges After Viral Final Words -
Kate Middleton Quietly Backs Princess Beatrice, Eugenie As Andrew Scandal Intensifies -
Michael B. Jordan Shares His Thoughts On Growing Trend Of Live-action Anime Adaptations -
Why Mikaela Shiffrin Celebrated Olympic Gold With Taylor Swift Song? -
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor Was Mentioned In Epstein Email Sent Before His Death -
'Dump Eugenie And Beatrice': Andrew's Daughters Face Backlash After His Arrest