1,340 raids made on Bahawalpur eateries in two months
Reporters boycott Lalika’s press conference
By our correspondents
August 26, 2015
BAHAWALPUR: Some 1,340 raids were made on eateries on the charges of adulteration and poor hygienic conditions during the last two months in Bahawalpur division. Some 168 sale points, including 38 big eateries, bakers and hotels, were also sealed.
Parliamentary Secretary for Communication Alam Dad Lalika on Tuesday stated this while chairing a meeting in the Commissioner office committee room. The meeting was told that so far Rs 700,000 fine has been collected and 24 people were booked. The meeting also deliberated a plan against adulterers. Meanwhile, reporters boycotted the press conference of Lalika.
As Lalika arrived a half an hour late and instead of addressing the press conference he started divisional task force meeting, over this reporters left the venue. PFUJ vice president Muhammad Ameen Abbasi condemned the behavior of Lalika and urged officials concerned to take note of it.
Parliamentary Secretary for Communication Alam Dad Lalika on Tuesday stated this while chairing a meeting in the Commissioner office committee room. The meeting was told that so far Rs 700,000 fine has been collected and 24 people were booked. The meeting also deliberated a plan against adulterers. Meanwhile, reporters boycotted the press conference of Lalika.
As Lalika arrived a half an hour late and instead of addressing the press conference he started divisional task force meeting, over this reporters left the venue. PFUJ vice president Muhammad Ameen Abbasi condemned the behavior of Lalika and urged officials concerned to take note of it.
-
Sarah Ferguson Has ‘no Remorse’ Over Jeffrey Epstein Friendship -
A$AP Rocky Throws Rihanna Surprise Birthday Dinner On Turning 38 -
Andrew Jokes In Hold As BAFTA Welcomes Prince William -
Sam Levinson Donates $27K To Eric Dane Family Fund After Actor’s Death -
Savannah Guthrie Mother Case: Police Block Activist Mom Group Efforts To Search For Missing Nancy Over Permission Row -
Dove Cameron Calls '56 Days' Casting 'Hollywood Fever Dream' -
Prince William, Kate Middleton ‘carrying Weight’ Of Reputation In Epstein Scandal -
Timothée Chalamet Compares 'Dune: Part Three' With Iconic Films 'Interstellar', 'The Dark Knight' & 'Apocalypse Now' -
Little Mix Star Leigh-Anne Pinnock Talks About Protecting Her Children From Social Media -
Ghislaine Maxwell Is ‘fall Guy’ For Jeffrey Epstein, Claims Brother -
Timothee Chalamet Rejects Fame Linked To Kardashian Reality TV World While Dating Kylie Jenner -
Sarah Chalke Recalls Backlash To 'Roseanne' Casting -
Pamela Anderson, David Hasselhoff's Return To Reimagined Version Of 'Baywatch' Confirmed By Star -
Willie Colón, Salsa Legend, Dies At 75 -
Prince Edward Praised After Andrew's Arrest: 'Scandal-free Brother' -
Shawn Levy Recalls Learning Key Comedy Tactic In 'The Pink Panther'