Qureshi promises maximum facilities for traders
MULTAN: Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi Sunday said the incumbent government would provide maximum facilities to traders as their role was vital to strengthen national economy. He expressed these views in a ceremony, organised in his honour by traders here.
The effective measures taken by the government were now yielding positive results and the economy was improving day by day, he said and added that when they came to power, the country was facing budget and trade deficit, and the stock market was also facing problems.
Qureshi said the government took decisions to put the economy on the right track and traders underwent some burden due to the decisions. However, he added, the government would provide facilities to them now.
He said instructions had been given to diplomats to play their role for bringing investment in the country, and added that economic diplomacy had been focus of the government lately.
Central Chairman of Tanzim-e-Tajiran Pakistan Khwaja Suleman Siddique said the government had suspended condition of computerised national identity card (CNIC) after talks between the business community and the government.
He demanded that Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) procedure should be made easier to collect maximum tax and suggested making a committee to settle issues of small traders.
Advisor to CM Haji Javed Akhtar Ansari, Provincial Parliamentary Secretary Nadeem Qureshi, President Tanzim-e-Tajiran Pakistan Kashif Chaudhry, Mir Attique and other traders were also present.
-
Inside Channing Tatum's Red Carpet Return After Shoulder Surgery -
Ryan Coogler Brands 'When Harry Met Sally' His Most Favourite Rom Com While Discussing Love For Verstality -
Sarah Pidgeon Explains Key To Portraying Carolyn Bessette Kennedy -
Justin Bieber Rocked The World With Bold Move 15 Years Ago -
Sam Levinson Wins Hearts With Huge Donation To Eric Dane GoFundMe -
Kate Middleton Steps Out First Time Since Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Arrest -
Inside Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi's 'private' Marriage With Husband Jionni LaValle Amid Health Scare -
Germany’s Ruling Coalition Backs Social Media Ban For Children Under 14 -
Meghan Markle Shuts Down Harry’s Hopes Of Reconnecting With ‘disgraced’ Uncle -
Liza Minnelli Alleges She Was Ordered To Use Wheelchair At 2022 Academy Awards -
Quinton Aaron Reveals Why He Does Not Want To Speak To Wife Margarita Ever Again -
Prince William And Kate's Photos With Andrew Used In New Campaign Against Royals -
Touching Eric Dane Moment With Daughter Emerges After Viral Final Words -
Kate Middleton Quietly Backs Princess Beatrice, Eugenie As Andrew Scandal Intensifies -
Michael B. Jordan Shares His Thoughts On Growing Trend Of Live-action Anime Adaptations -
Why Mikaela Shiffrin Celebrated Olympic Gold With Taylor Swift Song?