Shah Mehmood Qureshi promises maximum facilities for traders
MULTAN: Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi Sunday said the incumbent government would provide maximum facilities to traders as their role was vital to strengthen national economy.
He expressed these views in a ceremony, organised in his honour by traders here. The effective measures taken by the government were now yielding positive results and the economy was improving day by day, he said and added that when they came to power, the country was facing budget and trade deficit, and the stock market was also facing problems.
Qureshi said the government took decisions to put the economy on the right track and traders underwent some burden due to the decisions. However, he added, the government would provide facilities to them now.
He said instructions had been given to diplomats to play their role for bringing investment in the country, and added that economic diplomacy had been focus of the government lately.
Central Chairman of Tanzim-e-Tajiran Pakistan Khwaja Suleman Siddique said the government had suspended condition of computerised national identity card (CNIC) after talks between the business community and the government.
He demanded that Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) procedure should be made easier to collect maximum tax and suggested making a committee to settle issues of small traders.
Advisor to CM Haji Javed Akhtar Ansari, Provincial Parliamentary Secretary Nadeem Qureshi, President Tanzim-e-Tajiran Pakistan Kashif Chaudhry, Mir Attique and other traders were also present.
-
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor Was Mentioned In Epstein Email Sent Before His Death -
'Dump Eugenie And Beatrice': Andrew's Daughters Face Backlash After His Arrest -
Hilary Duff Finally Addresses Ashley Tisdale's 'toxic Mom Group' Essay -
Ryan Coogler Explains Why His Latest Project 'Sinners' Is So Close To His Heart -
Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's Longtime Friend Shares True Feelings Of Royal Couple On Andrew Arrest -
Who Is Punch? Here’s Everything To Know About The Viral Sensation Winning Over Internet -
Andrew's 'mental Health' Concerns Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media -
Taye Diggs Encourages People For Early Cancer Detection After Losing Both His Parents -
Mia Goth Reacts To Ex-partner Shia LaBeouf's Mardi Gras Arrest -
Andrew's Cash Crisis Exposed Amid '£1m' Legal Bills -
Huge Donations Made On Eric Dane GoFundMe -
Matty Healy Sets Summer Wedding Date Close To Ex Taylor Swift's Nuptials -
Jennifer Lawrence On Her Complicated Relationship With Fame While Battling Rejection: 'Annoying' -
Protest Held Outside Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor Home -
NASA Targets March 6 For Launch Of Crewed Mission Around Moon Following Successful Rocket Fueling Test -
Conan O'Brien Addresses Rob Reiner's Tragic Death After Explosive Clash At Christmas Bash