close
Advertisement
Can't connect right now! retry

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!
September 12, 2019

Seven of a family faint after having toxic food

National

September 12, 2019

LAHORE: Seven persons of a family fainted after having toxic food in Manawala, Bedian Road on Wednesday. On being informed, the rescuers rushed to the spot and shifted the affectees to hospital. The affectees were identified as Jannat Gull, 19, daughter of Sarwar, Maa Bibi, 40, wife of Sarwar, Ismatullah, 8, Saad, 15, Musafir, 12, Gul Sher, 10, and Zartaj Gul, 3, children of Sarwar.

Topstory minus plus

Opinion minus plus

Newspost minus plus

Editorial minus plus

National minus plus

World minus plus

Sports minus plus

Business minus plus

Karachi minus plus

Lahore minus plus

Islamabad minus plus

Peshawar minus plus