350 gastro cases reported in Multan
MULTAN: As many as 350 gastroenteritis patients visited various hospitals of the city on Monday.According to the Health Department source, the ongoing heat spell caused various health problems for citizens.
He said that at least 135 patients underwent treatment at the Nishtar Hospital for gastro, 67 at Shahbaz Sharif Hospital, 132 at Children Complex, 12 patients at Civil Hospital and four at Fatima Jinnah Women Hospital on Sunday.
The expert advised the citizens to restrict their outdoor activities and and avoid spicy markets food. Meanwhile, patients of the Children Complex complained that 40 various medicines were not available at the hospital.
When contacted, official sources said that the hospital was facing shortage of funds as in this financial year Rs 200 million grant was not available. Illegal constructions demolished: The Multan Municipal Corporation on Monday demolished illegal constructions on state land on Old Shujabad Road during an anti-encroachment drive here.
The operation was led by MCM Chief Executive Offcer Malik Iqbal Farid. The team removed all encroachments established under the Syed Yousaf Raza Gilani Flyover and cleared the space for traffic.
The encroachers tried to resist but the MCM teams continued their operation and finally removed all temporary and permanent encroachments. Talking to journalists, MCM Chief Executive Offcer Malik Iqbal said that encroachers had occupied both sides of the flyover. He said that the National Highway Authority had constructed the flyover and compensated all shop owners whose land had been acquired for the construction.
-
Charli XCX Reveals ‘confusing’ Toll ‘Brat’ Popularity Took On Her -
Android Phones At Risk: PromptSpy Malware Exploits AI -
Barry Manilow Gives Insight Into 'very Depressing' Doctor Visit As He Postpones 2026 Arena Tour Due To Cancer -
Margot Robbie Opens Up About Imposter Syndrome ‘crisis’ -
'Desperate' Sarah Ferguson Won't Go Down Without A Fight -
Prince William, Kate Face Major Challenge To Repair Monarchy Reputation After Andrew Arrest -
Hidden ‘dark Galaxy' Traced By Ancient Star Clusters Could Rewrite The Cosmic Galaxy Count -
Eric Dane 'really Wanted To Talk About His Daughters' In His Final Netflix Interview Before Death -
AI Superintelligence Race: Meta And Microsoft Back Rival Visions—Who Will Win? -
Chatbots Push Users Into ‘delusional Spirals,’ Experts Warn -
Economist Slams AI Doom Predictions, ‘replacing Humans Is Not Innovation’ -
KATSEYE's Manon Bannerman Takes Break From Group For Personal Reasons -
Prince Harry's Reaction On 'disgraced' Uncle Andrew Arrest Revealed -
Eric Dane’s Friends Initiate GoFundMe To 'support' His Two Daughters After His Death At 53 -
Internet Erupts After Candace Owens Claims Elon Musk And Sam Altman Are ‘not Human’ -
Will Princess Beatrice, Eugenie Stay In Contact With Andrew? Source Speaks Out