LHC extends Hamza’s interim bail till 22nd
LAHORE: The Lahore High Court (LHC) on Wednesday extended interim bail of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Hamza Shahbaz in Ramzan Sugar Mills, Saaf Pani and assets cases till May 22.
A division bench headed by Justice Ali Baqar Najafi heard pre-arrest bail petitions filed by Hamza in the said cases.
At the outset of the proceedings, the PML-N leader along with his lawyers appeared before the bench where the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) prosecution team was also present.
The NAB prosecutor submitted documents regarding the grounds for Hamza’s
arrest.
He told the court that copies of some documents had been provided to Hamza on his applications but all documents could not be provided to him under the anti-money laundering law.
However, the PML-N leader’s counsel argued that the bureau had not provided the grounds for the arrest to his client.
He submitted that the NAB also did not inform about the documents available with financial monitoring unit.
Subsequently, the bench observed that the bureau had provided documents regarding the grounds for Hamza’s arrest and directed the NAB prosecutor to provide the same to the petitioner.
Adjourning further hearing till May 22, the court also extended interim bail of the PML-N leader till the said date.
-
Shawn Levy Recalls Learning Key Comedy Tactic In 'The Pink Panther' -
King Charles Fears More Trouble As Monarchy Faces Growing Pressure -
Inside Channing Tatum's Red Carpet Return After Shoulder Surgery -
Ryan Coogler Brands 'When Harry Met Sally' His Most Favourite Rom Com While Discussing Love For Verstality -
Sarah Pidgeon Explains Key To Portraying Carolyn Bessette Kennedy -
Justin Bieber Rocked The World With Bold Move 15 Years Ago -
Sam Levinson Wins Hearts With Huge Donation To Eric Dane GoFundMe -
Kate Middleton Steps Out First Time Since Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Arrest -
Inside Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi's 'private' Marriage With Husband Jionni LaValle Amid Health Scare -
Germany’s Ruling Coalition Backs Social Media Ban For Children Under 14 -
Meghan Markle Shuts Down Harry’s Hopes Of Reconnecting With ‘disgraced’ Uncle -
Liza Minnelli Alleges She Was Ordered To Use Wheelchair At 2022 Academy Awards -
Quinton Aaron Reveals Why He Does Not Want To Speak To Wife Margarita Ever Again -
Prince William And Kate's Photos With Andrew Used In New Campaign Against Royals -
Touching Eric Dane Moment With Daughter Emerges After Viral Final Words -
Kate Middleton Quietly Backs Princess Beatrice, Eugenie As Andrew Scandal Intensifies