Govt teams face stiff resistance in retrieving 21-kanal land in Multan
MULTAN: The occupants of domestic, commercial and agriculture land resisted the anti-encroachment operation and attacked the government teams on Monday, said the police.
However, heavy contingents of police foiled their resistance and retrieved the occupied land. The city district governments’ anti-encroachment squad launched the operation against the illegal occupants across the BCG Chowk and Ram Kali areas and demolished illegal structures, buildings and shops.
The CDG teams faced strong resistance from the occupants. The occupants said they had legal documents but the administration was politically victimising them due to their affiliation with the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz.
The squad claimed to retrieve 21-kanal precious piece of state land from illegal possession. The CDG members said that the occupants had no valid documents and they were illegally occupying the lands since long.
Deputy Commissioner Mudassar Riaz Malik said that he was personally monitoring the whole operation. The retrieved land is owned by Multan Zila Council. He said heavy machinery was used in the operation and all the shops had been demolished which were established on the state land.
-
Shawn Levy Recalls Learning Key Comedy Tactic In 'The Pink Panther' -
King Charles Fears More Trouble As Monarchy Faces Growing Pressure -
Inside Channing Tatum's Red Carpet Return After Shoulder Surgery -
Ryan Coogler Brands 'When Harry Met Sally' His Most Favourite Rom Com While Discussing Love For Verstality -
Sarah Pidgeon Explains Key To Portraying Carolyn Bessette Kennedy -
Justin Bieber Rocked The World With Bold Move 15 Years Ago -
Sam Levinson Wins Hearts With Huge Donation To Eric Dane GoFundMe -
Kate Middleton Steps Out First Time Since Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Arrest -
Inside Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi's 'private' Marriage With Husband Jionni LaValle Amid Health Scare -
Germany’s Ruling Coalition Backs Social Media Ban For Children Under 14 -
Meghan Markle Shuts Down Harry’s Hopes Of Reconnecting With ‘disgraced’ Uncle -
Liza Minnelli Alleges She Was Ordered To Use Wheelchair At 2022 Academy Awards -
Quinton Aaron Reveals Why He Does Not Want To Speak To Wife Margarita Ever Again -
Prince William And Kate's Photos With Andrew Used In New Campaign Against Royals -
Touching Eric Dane Moment With Daughter Emerges After Viral Final Words -
Kate Middleton Quietly Backs Princess Beatrice, Eugenie As Andrew Scandal Intensifies