Muslims to continue to protect Namoos-e-Risalat: Siraj
LAHORE: Jamaat-e-Islami ameer Senator Sirajul Haq has warned that until and unless Qadiyanis accept their constitutional status, the society would not accept them. Qadiyanis are posing themselves as true Muslims whereas they are hijacking Islam and cheating against 1.7 billion Muslims, therefore, it has become inevitable to show their true face to the world, he said while talking to the media on Tuesday.
Sirajul Haq alleged that the government was unable to discharge its responsibilities towards safeguarding Namoos-e-Risalat and the concept of Khatme Nubuwwat, adding people would be compelled to take law in their hands on those highly sensitive matters. Sirajul Haq alleged that the government’s failure to safeguard the sanctity of Holy Prophet (PBUH) led to recent violence in the country. He said Muslim Ummah had been protecting the concept of the Finality of the Holy Prophet for the last fourteen hundred years and it would continue to protect it till the doomsday.
Sirajul Haq said Zionists and Hindus were committing genocide of Palestinians and Kashmiri Muslims but the Muslim rulers were enjoying deep sleep. He lamented that a ruling party MNA had suggested recognition of Israel at the floor of National Assembly while the rulers in Islamabad were keen for friendship and new border crossings with New Delhi instead of making any effort to stop the bloodletting of the Kashmiris.
He said Muslim world would have to stand united in order to solve its problems. Sirajul Haq said present government had disappointed the Muslims within the country and abroad. Commenting on PTI government’s performance during its first one hundred days, Sirajul Haq said PTI leadership itself had fixed this limit and if it had made any achievement, it should inform people.
-
Sarah Pidgeon Explains Key To Portraying Carolyn Bessette Kennedy -
Justin Bieber Rocked The World With Bold Move 15 Years Ago -
Sam Levinson Wins Hearts With Huge Donation To Eric Dane GoFundMe -
Kate Middleton Steps Out First Time Since Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Arrest -
Inside Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi's 'private' Marriage With Husband Jionni LaValle Amid Health Scare -
Germany’s Ruling Coalition Backs Social Media Ban For Children Under 14 -
Meghan Markle Shuts Down Harry’s Hopes Of Reconnecting With ‘disgraced’ Uncle -
Liza Minnelli Alleges She Was Ordered To Use Wheelchair At 2022 Academy Awards -
Quinton Aaron Reveals Why He Does Not Want To Speak To Wife Margarita Ever Again -
Prince William And Kate's Photos With Andrew Used In New Campaign Against Royals -
Touching Eric Dane Moment With Daughter Emerges After Viral Final Words -
Kate Middleton Quietly Backs Princess Beatrice, Eugenie As Andrew Scandal Intensifies -
Michael B. Jordan Shares His Thoughts On Growing Trend Of Live-action Anime Adaptations -
Why Mikaela Shiffrin Celebrated Olympic Gold With Taylor Swift Song? -
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor Was Mentioned In Epstein Email Sent Before His Death -
'Dump Eugenie And Beatrice': Andrew's Daughters Face Backlash After His Arrest