FAISALABAD The City
Faisalabad to have Dolphin Police ForceFrom Our CorrespondentFAISALABAD: Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has accorded approval for setting up the Dolphin Police Force in Faisalabad to curb heinous crimes, said CPO Dr Sohail Tajik. Talking to the correspondent here on Tuesday, he said that 1,000 policemen would be recruited and preference
By our correspondents
May 06, 2015
Faisalabad to have Dolphin Police Force
From Our Correspondent
FAISALABAD: Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has accorded approval for setting up the Dolphin Police Force in Faisalabad to curb heinous crimes, said CPO Dr Sohail Tajik.
Talking to the correspondent here on Tuesday, he said that 1,000 policemen would be recruited and preference would be given to the young blood. He said that Jawans of the Dolphin Police Force would be provided new uniforms and 50 motorcycles for patrolling duty.
Initially, the new police force would cover Lyallpur Town, Iqbal Town and Madina Town and a DSP rank police officer would be the in-charge of the force, the CPO added. He said that the chief minister during his recent visit to Faisalabad had lauded the performance of the Quick Response Force (QRF).
To a question, the CPO said that on the orders of the CM and the IGP, all the SHOs in Faisalabad district had been barred to keep private persons as their gunmen. He said that he had directed the SPs to conduct surprise visits to the police stations to implement the CM’s orders.
From Our Correspondent
FAISALABAD: Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has accorded approval for setting up the Dolphin Police Force in Faisalabad to curb heinous crimes, said CPO Dr Sohail Tajik.
Talking to the correspondent here on Tuesday, he said that 1,000 policemen would be recruited and preference would be given to the young blood. He said that Jawans of the Dolphin Police Force would be provided new uniforms and 50 motorcycles for patrolling duty.
Initially, the new police force would cover Lyallpur Town, Iqbal Town and Madina Town and a DSP rank police officer would be the in-charge of the force, the CPO added. He said that the chief minister during his recent visit to Faisalabad had lauded the performance of the Quick Response Force (QRF).
To a question, the CPO said that on the orders of the CM and the IGP, all the SHOs in Faisalabad district had been barred to keep private persons as their gunmen. He said that he had directed the SPs to conduct surprise visits to the police stations to implement the CM’s orders.
-
Sarah Pidgeon Explains Key To Portraying Carolyn Bessette Kennedy -
Justin Bieber Rocked The World With Bold Move 15 Years Ago -
Sam Levinson Wins Hearts With Huge Donation To Eric Dane GoFundMe -
Kate Middleton Steps Out First Time Since Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Arrest -
Inside Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi's 'private' Marriage With Husband Jionni LaValle Amid Health Scare -
Germany’s Ruling Coalition Backs Social Media Ban For Children Under 14 -
Meghan Markle Shuts Down Harry’s Hopes Of Reconnecting With ‘disgraced’ Uncle -
Liza Minnelli Alleges She Was Ordered To Use Wheelchair At 2022 Academy Awards -
Quinton Aaron Reveals Why He Does Not Want To Speak To Wife Margarita Ever Again -
Prince William And Kate's Photos With Andrew Used In New Campaign Against Royals -
Touching Eric Dane Moment With Daughter Emerges After Viral Final Words -
Kate Middleton Quietly Backs Princess Beatrice, Eugenie As Andrew Scandal Intensifies -
Michael B. Jordan Shares His Thoughts On Growing Trend Of Live-action Anime Adaptations -
Why Mikaela Shiffrin Celebrated Olympic Gold With Taylor Swift Song? -
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor Was Mentioned In Epstein Email Sent Before His Death -
'Dump Eugenie And Beatrice': Andrew's Daughters Face Backlash After His Arrest