Six militants killed in Ziarat
QUETTA: Six militants were killed during an exchange of fire with security forces in Balochistan’s Ziarat district on Friday. The dead included two suicide bombers who blew themselves up when forces surrounded them, said Frontier Corps spokesman Khan Wasey.Wasey also stated that two security personnel were injured during the exchange
By our correspondents
April 04, 2015
QUETTA: Six militants were killed during an exchange of fire with security forces in Balochistan’s Ziarat district on Friday. The dead included two suicide bombers who blew themselves up when forces surrounded them, said Frontier Corps spokesman Khan Wasey.
Wasey also stated that two security personnel were injured during the exchange of fire. The incident occurred during a search operation launched to rescue nine government officials who had been kidnapped and taken hostage a week ago in the area.
Four hundred and fifty personnel participated in the operation. The spokesman said that the dead militants belonged to banned militant outfit and had been involved in attacks on security personnel and civilians in the area.
Security in and around Sanjavi was tightened following the search operation and all roads in the area were occupied by forces in order to make the operation a success.Security forces have arrested more than 3000 militants linked with different militant groups in Balochistan in the aftermath of the announcement of the National Action Plan (NAP).
Wasey also stated that two security personnel were injured during the exchange of fire. The incident occurred during a search operation launched to rescue nine government officials who had been kidnapped and taken hostage a week ago in the area.
Four hundred and fifty personnel participated in the operation. The spokesman said that the dead militants belonged to banned militant outfit and had been involved in attacks on security personnel and civilians in the area.
Security in and around Sanjavi was tightened following the search operation and all roads in the area were occupied by forces in order to make the operation a success.Security forces have arrested more than 3000 militants linked with different militant groups in Balochistan in the aftermath of the announcement of the National Action Plan (NAP).
-
Charli XCX Reveals ‘confusing’ Toll ‘Brat’ Popularity Took On Her -
Android Phones At Risk: PromptSpy Malware Exploits AI -
Barry Manilow Gives Insight Into 'very Depressing' Doctor Visit As He Postpones 2026 Arena Tour Due To Cancer -
Margot Robbie Opens Up About Imposter Syndrome ‘crisis’ -
'Desperate' Sarah Ferguson Won't Go Down Without A Fight -
Prince William, Kate Face Major Challenge To Repair Monarchy Reputation After Andrew Arrest -
Hidden ‘dark Galaxy' Traced By Ancient Star Clusters Could Rewrite The Cosmic Galaxy Count -
Eric Dane 'really Wanted To Talk About His Daughters' In His Final Netflix Interview Before Death -
AI Superintelligence Race: Meta And Microsoft Back Rival Visions—Who Will Win? -
Chatbots Push Users Into ‘delusional Spirals,’ Experts Warn -
Economist Slams AI Doom Predictions, ‘replacing Humans Is Not Innovation’ -
KATSEYE's Manon Bannerman Takes Break From Group For Personal Reasons -
Prince Harry's Reaction On 'disgraced' Uncle Andrew Arrest Revealed -
Eric Dane’s Friends Initiate GoFundMe To 'support' His Two Daughters After His Death At 53 -
Internet Erupts After Candace Owens Claims Elon Musk And Sam Altman Are ‘not Human’ -
Will Princess Beatrice, Eugenie Stay In Contact With Andrew? Source Speaks Out