JHANG City News
Probe into handing over of Jhang PRCS hospital to lawyerFrom Our CorrespondentJHANG: Pakistan Red Crescent Society (PRCS) Central Chairman Dr Saeed Elahi has ordered a probe into handing over of the administrative and financial control of the Red Crescent Hospital to an influential lawyer by the district coordination officer (DCO).
By our correspondents
April 03, 2015
Probe into handing over of Jhang PRCS hospital to lawyer
From Our Correspondent
JHANG: Pakistan Red Crescent Society (PRCS) Central Chairman Dr Saeed Elahi has ordered a probe into handing over of the administrative and financial control of the Red Crescent Hospital to an influential lawyer by the district coordination officer (DCO).
Divisional Commissioner Nasim Nawaz, who is president of the PRCS district chapter, has sought a report from the Jhang DCO on the issue.
The PRCS chairman had been informed that Jhang DCO Nadir Chattha handed over the charge of the PRCS hospital to a lawyer, through notification numbers 544/HC (Coord), 953/HC (Coord) and 119/Admn. The lawyer later replaced the employee and permanent PRCS district chapter secretary Riaz Javed in violation of the PRCS Act of Parliament.
The DCO was unhappy with the PRCS district secretary because he had opposed the handing over of the PRCS hospital control to the lawyer. The said lawyer allegedly maintains close relations with religious extremists and political bigwigs.
On the orders of the PRCS central chairman, the PRCS National Headquarters Deputy Director Tahir Bashir has started collecting relevant record. He told this scribe that in the light of the PRCS district secretary’s representation, a detailed report will be presented to the chairman for appropriate decision.
On the other hand, EDO (Health) Dr Zafar Khan has claimed that PRCS Hospital is working under doctors and paramedics of the health department.
This scribe tried thrice to get version from the ADC Babar Bashir, who had proposed changing the setup in district PRCS, and DCO Nadir Chattha but they were not available for comments.
However, the DCO stated on his official facebook page that “The Red Crescent Hospital was not operational for the last six years and was operating on borrowed resources. But now it will become operational in a week’s time.
“A new management committee has been constituted with a new administrator; secretary and most importantly vice-chairman have been appointed. All these gentlemen will be working to run this hospital successfully without any pay or salary.”
From Our Correspondent
JHANG: Pakistan Red Crescent Society (PRCS) Central Chairman Dr Saeed Elahi has ordered a probe into handing over of the administrative and financial control of the Red Crescent Hospital to an influential lawyer by the district coordination officer (DCO).
Divisional Commissioner Nasim Nawaz, who is president of the PRCS district chapter, has sought a report from the Jhang DCO on the issue.
The PRCS chairman had been informed that Jhang DCO Nadir Chattha handed over the charge of the PRCS hospital to a lawyer, through notification numbers 544/HC (Coord), 953/HC (Coord) and 119/Admn. The lawyer later replaced the employee and permanent PRCS district chapter secretary Riaz Javed in violation of the PRCS Act of Parliament.
The DCO was unhappy with the PRCS district secretary because he had opposed the handing over of the PRCS hospital control to the lawyer. The said lawyer allegedly maintains close relations with religious extremists and political bigwigs.
On the orders of the PRCS central chairman, the PRCS National Headquarters Deputy Director Tahir Bashir has started collecting relevant record. He told this scribe that in the light of the PRCS district secretary’s representation, a detailed report will be presented to the chairman for appropriate decision.
On the other hand, EDO (Health) Dr Zafar Khan has claimed that PRCS Hospital is working under doctors and paramedics of the health department.
This scribe tried thrice to get version from the ADC Babar Bashir, who had proposed changing the setup in district PRCS, and DCO Nadir Chattha but they were not available for comments.
However, the DCO stated on his official facebook page that “The Red Crescent Hospital was not operational for the last six years and was operating on borrowed resources. But now it will become operational in a week’s time.
“A new management committee has been constituted with a new administrator; secretary and most importantly vice-chairman have been appointed. All these gentlemen will be working to run this hospital successfully without any pay or salary.”
-
Germany’s Ruling Coalition Backs Social Media Ban For Children Under 14 -
Meghan Markle Shuts Down Harry’s Hopes Of Reconnecting With ‘disgraced’ Uncle -
Liza Minnelli Alleges She Was Ordered To Use Wheelchair At 2022 Academy Awards -
Quinton Aaron Reveals Why He Does Not Want To Speak To Wife Margarita Ever Again -
Prince William And Kate's Photos With Andrew Used In New Campaign Against Royals -
Touching Eric Dane Moment With Daughter Emerges After Viral Final Words -
Kate Middleton Quietly Backs Princess Beatrice, Eugenie As Andrew Scandal Intensifies -
Michael B. Jordan Shares His Thoughts On Growing Trend Of Live-action Anime Adaptations -
Why Mikaela Shiffrin Celebrated Olympic Gold With Taylor Swift Song? -
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor Was Mentioned In Epstein Email Sent Before His Death -
'Dump Eugenie And Beatrice': Andrew's Daughters Face Backlash After His Arrest -
Hilary Duff Finally Addresses Ashley Tisdale's 'toxic Mom Group' Essay -
Ryan Coogler Explains Why His Latest Project 'Sinners' Is So Close To His Heart -
Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's Longtime Friend Shares True Feelings Of Royal Couple On Andrew Arrest -
Who Is Punch? Here’s Everything To Know About The Viral Sensation Winning Over Internet -
Andrew's 'mental Health' Concerns Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media