MULTAN City News
13 Pakistani made hostage by Kafeel in YemenRelatives stage demo for safe returnFrom Our CorrespondentMULTAN: Relatives, including parents, of 13 Pakistanis, who were made hostage by their guarantors (Kafeel) in Yemen, staged a demonstration for their safe return at Chowk Nawan Shehr on Wednesday. The protesters carrying portraits of the
By our correspondents
April 02, 2015
13 Pakistani made hostage by Kafeel in Yemen
Relatives stage demo for safe return
From Our Correspondent
MULTAN: Relatives, including parents, of 13 Pakistanis, who were made hostage by their guarantors (Kafeel) in Yemen, staged a demonstration for their safe return at Chowk Nawan Shehr on Wednesday.
The protesters carrying portraits of the 13 Pakistanis appealed to Prime Minister Mian Nawaz Sharif to order the officials concerned for their safe return. They called for their early return as the situation was worsening day-by-day in Yemen. They said that the guarantors had snatched the travel documents, including passports and visas, from the 13 people so that they could not travel to Pakistan. They alleged that their guarantors were demanding handsome money to release them.
Mehfooz Mai, mother of Muhammad Salman, said that her son had gone to Yemen about two years ago. She said that she had contacted her son on phone about 72 hours ago but now his phone was switched off. Salman’s wife said that the guarantor had snatched the documents from him and refused to pay him wage. Ulfat Bibi of Muhammadi Mohallah said that her brother Muhammad Siddique had been residing in Yemen. She said that he was the only brother of six sisters. Saleem of Khanewal said that his brother Saeed Ahmad had been working in a construction company in Yemen.
Muhammad Sohail of Nawabpur Road said that that he had returned to Pakistan from Yemen about one-and-a-half-month ago. The 13 people, who were made hostage by their guarantors, include Nadeem Ahmad, Kashif, Nabeel Ahmad, Irfan, Imran, Muhammad Siddique, Muhammad Salman, Khurram and Sohail Akram.
Relatives stage demo for safe return
From Our Correspondent
MULTAN: Relatives, including parents, of 13 Pakistanis, who were made hostage by their guarantors (Kafeel) in Yemen, staged a demonstration for their safe return at Chowk Nawan Shehr on Wednesday.
The protesters carrying portraits of the 13 Pakistanis appealed to Prime Minister Mian Nawaz Sharif to order the officials concerned for their safe return. They called for their early return as the situation was worsening day-by-day in Yemen. They said that the guarantors had snatched the travel documents, including passports and visas, from the 13 people so that they could not travel to Pakistan. They alleged that their guarantors were demanding handsome money to release them.
Mehfooz Mai, mother of Muhammad Salman, said that her son had gone to Yemen about two years ago. She said that she had contacted her son on phone about 72 hours ago but now his phone was switched off. Salman’s wife said that the guarantor had snatched the documents from him and refused to pay him wage. Ulfat Bibi of Muhammadi Mohallah said that her brother Muhammad Siddique had been residing in Yemen. She said that he was the only brother of six sisters. Saleem of Khanewal said that his brother Saeed Ahmad had been working in a construction company in Yemen.
Muhammad Sohail of Nawabpur Road said that that he had returned to Pakistan from Yemen about one-and-a-half-month ago. The 13 people, who were made hostage by their guarantors, include Nadeem Ahmad, Kashif, Nabeel Ahmad, Irfan, Imran, Muhammad Siddique, Muhammad Salman, Khurram and Sohail Akram.
-
Inside Channing Tatum's Red Carpet Return After Shoulder Surgery -
Ryan Coogler Brands 'When Harry Met Sally' His Most Favourite Rom Com While Discussing Love For Verstality -
Sarah Pidgeon Explains Key To Portraying Carolyn Bessette Kennedy -
Justin Bieber Rocked The World With Bold Move 15 Years Ago -
Sam Levinson Wins Hearts With Huge Donation To Eric Dane GoFundMe -
Kate Middleton Steps Out First Time Since Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Arrest -
Inside Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi's 'private' Marriage With Husband Jionni LaValle Amid Health Scare -
Germany’s Ruling Coalition Backs Social Media Ban For Children Under 14 -
Meghan Markle Shuts Down Harry’s Hopes Of Reconnecting With ‘disgraced’ Uncle -
Liza Minnelli Alleges She Was Ordered To Use Wheelchair At 2022 Academy Awards -
Quinton Aaron Reveals Why He Does Not Want To Speak To Wife Margarita Ever Again -
Prince William And Kate's Photos With Andrew Used In New Campaign Against Royals -
Touching Eric Dane Moment With Daughter Emerges After Viral Final Words -
Kate Middleton Quietly Backs Princess Beatrice, Eugenie As Andrew Scandal Intensifies -
Michael B. Jordan Shares His Thoughts On Growing Trend Of Live-action Anime Adaptations -
Why Mikaela Shiffrin Celebrated Olympic Gold With Taylor Swift Song?