Enrollment drive launched in Charsadda
CHARSADDA: The Education Department on Tuesday launched the second phase of enrollment drive to bring out-of-school children into educational institutions in the district.
District Education Officer (DEO) Siraj Muhammad Khan said that out of school children would be enrolled during the drive in the district.
He said that play areas had been established in all the state-run schools and special attention was paid to arrange co-curriculum activities besides curriculum activities to attract more children to schools.
He said awareness walks, seminars and workshops would be organised to make the drive a success. He said that religious scholars, Parents and Teachers Council and councillors would be mobilised to enroll more children during the campaign.
He asked the religious scholars to highlight the importance of education in the Friday’s sermons so no children could miss the school. He said the campaign would continue till December next.
-
Eric Dane’s Friends Initiate GoFundMe To 'support' His Two Daughters After His Death At 53 -
Internet Erupts After Candace Owens Claims Elon Musk And Sam Altman Are ‘not Human’ -
Will Princess Beatrice, Eugenie Stay In Contact With Andrew? Source Speaks Out -
‘AI Revolution Is Coming Fast & US Has No Clue,’ Bernie Sanders Warns Of Speed Of Disruption -
Hong Kong Touts Stability,unique Trade Advantages As Trump’s Global Tariff Sparks Market Volatility -
‘Miracle On Ice’ Redux? US Men Chase First Olympic Hockey Gold In 46 Years Against Canada -
Friedrich Merz Heads To China For High Stakes Talks In An Effort To Reset Strained Trade Relations -
Astronauts Face Life Threatening Risk On Boeing Starliner, NASA Says -
Hailey Bieber Reveals How Having Ovarian Cysts Is 'never Fun' -
Kayla Nicole Looks Back On Travis Kelce Split, Calls It ‘right Person, Wrong Time’ -
Prince William And Kate Middleton Extend Support Message After Curling Team Reaches Olympic Gold Final -
Nvidia CEO Praises Elon Musk, Calls Him An ‘extraordinary Engineer' -
Shia LaBeouf's Mugshot Released After Mardi Gras Arrest On Battery Allegations In New Orleans -
Timothee Chalamet Felt '17 Again' After Reunion With 'Interstellar' Director Christopher Nolan -
Conan O'Brien Speaks First Time After Rob Reiner's Killing -
Giant Tortoise Reintroduced To Island After Almost 200 Years