CHAKWAL City News
21 schools declared sensitive in ChakwalFrom Our CorrespondentCHAKWAL: As many as 21 educational institutions, out of total 2,056 private and government institutions, have been declared sensitive in the district. Talking to The News, DCO Asif Bilal Lodhi said that the schools had been put into three categories - A plus,
By our correspondents
January 16, 2015
21 schools declared sensitive in Chakwal
From Our Correspondent
CHAKWAL: As many as 21 educational institutions, out of total 2,056 private and government institutions, have been declared sensitive in the district.
Talking to The News, DCO Asif Bilal Lodhi said that the schools had been put into three categories - A plus, A and B. all educational institutions were bound to install CCTV cameras, erect eight-foot boundary wall and two-foot barbed wire on it. He said that the institutions not complying with the security protocol would be sealed. He said that three security guards would also be recruited at each A plus category institutions.
The DCO said that emergency telephone numbers would be displayed in all classrooms, washrooms and other prominent places of the educational institutions. He said that the government had made monitoring teams comprising of a provincial minister and a provincial secretary for monitoring security arrangements and the report would be sent to the Chief Minister Secretariat daily.
3 HELD FOR ILLEGAL WEAPONS: The City police claimed to have arrested three people on the charge of keeping illegal weapons.
ASI Zamir Hussain recovered a pistol and five bullets from Saeed Ahmed, and a pump action and three cartridges from Muhammad Ishaq at 3-Marla Scheme. A pistol and six bullets were recovered from Akhmat Ali. The accused have been sent to jail.
From Our Correspondent
CHAKWAL: As many as 21 educational institutions, out of total 2,056 private and government institutions, have been declared sensitive in the district.
Talking to The News, DCO Asif Bilal Lodhi said that the schools had been put into three categories - A plus, A and B. all educational institutions were bound to install CCTV cameras, erect eight-foot boundary wall and two-foot barbed wire on it. He said that the institutions not complying with the security protocol would be sealed. He said that three security guards would also be recruited at each A plus category institutions.
The DCO said that emergency telephone numbers would be displayed in all classrooms, washrooms and other prominent places of the educational institutions. He said that the government had made monitoring teams comprising of a provincial minister and a provincial secretary for monitoring security arrangements and the report would be sent to the Chief Minister Secretariat daily.
3 HELD FOR ILLEGAL WEAPONS: The City police claimed to have arrested three people on the charge of keeping illegal weapons.
ASI Zamir Hussain recovered a pistol and five bullets from Saeed Ahmed, and a pump action and three cartridges from Muhammad Ishaq at 3-Marla Scheme. A pistol and six bullets were recovered from Akhmat Ali. The accused have been sent to jail.
-
Daniel Radcliffe Admits To Being Self Conscious While Filming 'Harry Potter' In Late Teens -
Director Beth De Araujo Alludes To Andrew's Arrest During Child Trauma Talk -
Video Of Andrew 'consoling' Eugenie Resurfaces After Release From Police Custody -
'Harry Potter' Alum Daniel Radcliffe Gushes About Unique Work Ethic Of Late Co Star Michael Gambon -
Japan: PM Takaichi Flags China ‘Coercion,’ Pledges Defence Security Overhaul -
Angorie Rice Spills The Beans On Major Details From Season 2 Of ' The Last Thing He Told Me' -
Questions Raised Over Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Line Of Succession -
'Shameless' Sarah Ferguson 'pressuring' Princess Eugenie, Beatrice For Major Reason -
Teacher Arrested After Confessing To Cocaine Use During Classes -
Paul McCartney Talks 'very Emotional' Footage Of Late Wife Linda In New Doc -
Princess Beatrice, Princess Eugenie's Response To Andrew's Arrest Revealed -
King Charles And Princess Anne Bestow Honours At Windsor Castle -
King Charles 'worried' As Buckingham Palace, Royal Family Facing 'biggest Crisis' -
Milo Ventimiglia Recalls First Meeting With Arielle Kebbel On The Sets Of 'Gilmore Girls' Amid New Project -
Eric Dane Infuriated After ALS Diagnosis As He Feared The Disease Would Take Him Away From His Girls -
It's A Boy! Luke Combs, Wife Nicole Welcome Third Child