WANA: The political administration of South Waziristan Agency on Wednesday distributed compensation cheques among the owners whose houses and other properties were damaged or either destroyed in military operation Rah-e-Nijat there.
The compensation cheques were distributed among the beneficiaries in a function held at the Jirga Hall of Political Compound in Tank here. Political Agent Zafar Islam Khattak distributed the compensation cheques among the tribespeople of Tayarza and Sarwakai tehsils of South Waziristan.
Zafar Islam Khattak said the government had already distributed Rs1.90 billion among those suffered damages in the military offensive in the first phase. He said another Rs1.50 billion would be distributed among the owners of houses destroyed in the military operation in the second phase.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Ali Amin Gandapur and Governor Faisal Karim Kundi. — Facebook/Ali Amin Khan...
Qaumi Watan Party provincial Chairman Sikandar Hayat Khan Sherpao seen in this image released on June 8, 2023. —...
A representational image of Rural health care centre seen in this image released on September 28, 2024. —...
The affected police van can be seen parked in Bajaur on September 28, 2024. — ReporterKHAR: Three cops sustained...
Peshawar High Court Chief Justice Ishtiaq Ibrahim. — PHC website/FilePESHAWAR: Peshawar High Court Chief Justice...
President Fazal Moqeem Khan, senior vice-president Abdul Jalil Jan and vice-president Shehryar Khan seen in this...