Four bodies of abducted workers of CPEC project found in Turbat
Nine militants held in security forces operation; one FC personnel martyred,two injured; shopkeeper killed in Quetta firing
By our correspondents
August 24, 2015
TURBAT: Four bodies of abducted labourers working on a project of the Pak-China Economic Corridor were found in the Dasht area of Turbat.
According to security forces, unknown persons had kidnapped the labourers, who were working on a project of the Pak-China Economic Corridor, two days ago.
Security forces found the bodies of the kidnapped labourers at a deserted place near the Mirani Dam. The labourers had been shot dead. The bodies were shifted to a Turbat hospital for medico-legal formalities.
Security forces, meanwhile, cordoned off the area and conducted a search operation to arrest the suspects behind the killings and arrested nine terrorists.
Meanwhile, one Frontier Corps personnel was martyred and two others sustained injuries when some unidentified armed men opened indiscriminate firing upon them on the Saryab Road on Sunday. The assailants managed to escape. Security sources said efforts were underway to arrest the assailants.
Unknown armed men also shot dead a shopkeeper in the Hazar Ganji area of provincial capital Quetta on Sunday. According to police sources, the victim was present in his shop when armed assailants came there and opened fire on him and fled. He succumbed to his injuries on way to hospital.
The reason for the killing could not be ascertained so far.
According to another report, four militants belonging to the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) were arrested and their two hideouts destroyed during an operation of the Frontier Corps (FC) in Zhob on Sunday.
An FC spokesman said the paramilitary force conducted an operation against the extremists in the Kakal area of Zhob during which it shelled and destroyed two hideouts of militants.
Four TTP militants were also arrested during the action who had been shifted to an undisclosed destination for interrogation.
According to security forces, unknown persons had kidnapped the labourers, who were working on a project of the Pak-China Economic Corridor, two days ago.
Security forces found the bodies of the kidnapped labourers at a deserted place near the Mirani Dam. The labourers had been shot dead. The bodies were shifted to a Turbat hospital for medico-legal formalities.
Security forces, meanwhile, cordoned off the area and conducted a search operation to arrest the suspects behind the killings and arrested nine terrorists.
Meanwhile, one Frontier Corps personnel was martyred and two others sustained injuries when some unidentified armed men opened indiscriminate firing upon them on the Saryab Road on Sunday. The assailants managed to escape. Security sources said efforts were underway to arrest the assailants.
Unknown armed men also shot dead a shopkeeper in the Hazar Ganji area of provincial capital Quetta on Sunday. According to police sources, the victim was present in his shop when armed assailants came there and opened fire on him and fled. He succumbed to his injuries on way to hospital.
The reason for the killing could not be ascertained so far.
According to another report, four militants belonging to the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) were arrested and their two hideouts destroyed during an operation of the Frontier Corps (FC) in Zhob on Sunday.
An FC spokesman said the paramilitary force conducted an operation against the extremists in the Kakal area of Zhob during which it shelled and destroyed two hideouts of militants.
Four TTP militants were also arrested during the action who had been shifted to an undisclosed destination for interrogation.
-
Huge Donations Made On Eric Dane GoFundMe -
Matty Healy Sets Summer Wedding Date Close To Ex Taylor Swift's Nuptials -
Jennifer Lawrence On Her Complicated Relationship With Fame While Battling Rejection: 'Annoying' -
Protest Held Outside Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor Home -
NASA Targets March 6 For Launch Of Crewed Mission Around Moon Following Successful Rocket Fueling Test -
Conan O'Brien Addresses Rob Reiner's Tragic Death After Explosive Clash At Christmas Bash -
Princess Eugenie, Beatrice's Major Plan With King Charles Revealed After Andrew Arrest -
Prince William Out Of Trouble As King Charles Faces Andrew Scandal Fallout -
Sir Paul McCartney Gets Honest About Whether He Broke Up The Beatles -
Brad Falchuk, Gwyneth Paltrow's Husband, Opens Up About Eric Dane's 'Famous Last Words' -
Sarah Ferguson Leaves Andrew 'furious' With Stunning Move: 'It's All-out War Now' -
Greenland Ice Sheet Acts Like ‘churning Molten Rock,’ Scientists Find -
Sydney Sweeney Pays Tribute To 'Euphoria' Co-star Eric Dane After His Death: 'Forever Will Love You' -
Kayla Nicole Reveals Surprising Reason Behind Separation From Travis Kelce -
Andrew Made Major Demand To King Charles Before Arrest -
Political Tensions Steal Spotlight At Berlin Film Festival Closing Ceremony