Two suspects arrested from Faisalabad
FAISALABAD/ATTOCK: Two suspects allegedly involved in the killing of Punjab Home Minister Col (retd) Shuja Khanzada were arrested from the Samanabad locality of Faisalabad on Wednesday. According to a police spokesman, a team of law enforcement agency raided a house in the C-Block, Samanabad, and arrested two suspects and recovered
By our correspondents
August 20, 2015
FAISALABAD/ATTOCK: Two suspects allegedly involved in the killing of Punjab Home Minister Col (retd) Shuja Khanzada were arrested from the Samanabad locality of Faisalabad on Wednesday.
According to a police spokesman, a team of law enforcement agency raided a house in the C-Block, Samanabad, and arrested two suspects and recovered weapons and explosive material from them. The suspects were shifted to Lahore for investigation.
Meanwhile, a police team recovered a suspected motorcycle without a number plate from Shuja Khanzada’s political office in Shadi Khan, Attock. On the other hand, the investigation team formed to probe the matter held a meeting while Assistant Director of the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) Shahzad Ahmed paid a visit to the attack site.
The team formed on government’s directives headed by Sargodha Regional Police Officer (RPO) Zulfiqar Hameed will visit the attack site on Thursday (today). A key meeting of the team was held in the Attock Rest House. The meeting discussed different significant aspects of the suicide blasts.
The meeting was attended by Sihala Police College Commandant Syed Mohsin Ali, Attock DCO Chaudhry Habeebullah, DPO Nadeem Hussain and other officials of FIA and Counter Terrorism Department (CTD).Explosives expert Shahzad Ahmed visited the blast site after the meeting. He said that evidence had been collected and a report would be compiled soon.
According to a police spokesman, a team of law enforcement agency raided a house in the C-Block, Samanabad, and arrested two suspects and recovered weapons and explosive material from them. The suspects were shifted to Lahore for investigation.
Meanwhile, a police team recovered a suspected motorcycle without a number plate from Shuja Khanzada’s political office in Shadi Khan, Attock. On the other hand, the investigation team formed to probe the matter held a meeting while Assistant Director of the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) Shahzad Ahmed paid a visit to the attack site.
The team formed on government’s directives headed by Sargodha Regional Police Officer (RPO) Zulfiqar Hameed will visit the attack site on Thursday (today). A key meeting of the team was held in the Attock Rest House. The meeting discussed different significant aspects of the suicide blasts.
The meeting was attended by Sihala Police College Commandant Syed Mohsin Ali, Attock DCO Chaudhry Habeebullah, DPO Nadeem Hussain and other officials of FIA and Counter Terrorism Department (CTD).Explosives expert Shahzad Ahmed visited the blast site after the meeting. He said that evidence had been collected and a report would be compiled soon.
-
Charli XCX Reveals ‘confusing’ Toll ‘Brat’ Popularity Took On Her -
Android Phones At Risk: PromptSpy Malware Exploits AI -
Barry Manilow Gives Insight Into 'very Depressing' Doctor Visit As He Postpones 2026 Arena Tour Due To Cancer -
Margot Robbie Opens Up About Imposter Syndrome ‘crisis’ -
'Desperate' Sarah Ferguson Won't Go Down Without A Fight -
Prince William, Kate Face Major Challenge To Repair Monarchy Reputation After Andrew Arrest -
Hidden ‘dark Galaxy' Traced By Ancient Star Clusters Could Rewrite The Cosmic Galaxy Count -
Eric Dane 'really Wanted To Talk About His Daughters' In His Final Netflix Interview Before Death -
AI Superintelligence Race: Meta And Microsoft Back Rival Visions—Who Will Win? -
Chatbots Push Users Into ‘delusional Spirals,’ Experts Warn -
Economist Slams AI Doom Predictions, ‘replacing Humans Is Not Innovation’ -
KATSEYE's Manon Bannerman Takes Break From Group For Personal Reasons -
Prince Harry's Reaction On 'disgraced' Uncle Andrew Arrest Revealed -
Eric Dane’s Friends Initiate GoFundMe To 'support' His Two Daughters After His Death At 53 -
Internet Erupts After Candace Owens Claims Elon Musk And Sam Altman Are ‘not Human’ -
Will Princess Beatrice, Eugenie Stay In Contact With Andrew? Source Speaks Out