Four labourers killed in Quetta firing
Afghan nationals among several suspects held
By our correspondents
January 08, 2015
QUETTA: Armed men shot dead four labourers while leaving another injured in Quetta on Wednesday, police said.
Gunmen opened fire in a locality on the Qambrani Road which left four people dead on the spot, SSP Operation Aetzaz Goraya while referring to the initial reports said. A man who suffered bullet wounds was shifted to the Civil Hospital, Quetta, for medical aid.
The motive behind the armed attack could not be ascertained so far, local police sources said. Further probe was in progress. On the other hand, several people including Afghan nationals were arrested in a search operation by law enforcing agencies in Quetta. — APP
INP adds: A Levies man was killed and three others injured as militants attacked a vehicle of security forces on Wednesday.Levies sources said that unknown terrorists sprayed bullets on a vehicle carrying the Levies men who were on routine patrol in Tehsil Jhao of Awaran district in Balochistan.Large contingents of law enforcement agencies (LEAs) personnel cordoned off the area and launched a search operation.
Gunmen opened fire in a locality on the Qambrani Road which left four people dead on the spot, SSP Operation Aetzaz Goraya while referring to the initial reports said. A man who suffered bullet wounds was shifted to the Civil Hospital, Quetta, for medical aid.
The motive behind the armed attack could not be ascertained so far, local police sources said. Further probe was in progress. On the other hand, several people including Afghan nationals were arrested in a search operation by law enforcing agencies in Quetta. — APP
INP adds: A Levies man was killed and three others injured as militants attacked a vehicle of security forces on Wednesday.Levies sources said that unknown terrorists sprayed bullets on a vehicle carrying the Levies men who were on routine patrol in Tehsil Jhao of Awaran district in Balochistan.Large contingents of law enforcement agencies (LEAs) personnel cordoned off the area and launched a search operation.
-
Protest Held Outside Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor Home -
NASA Targets March 6 For Launch Of Crewed Mission Around Moon Following Successful Rocket Fueling Test -
Conan O'Brien Addresses Rob Reiner's Tragic Death After Explosive Clash At Christmas Bash -
Princess Eugenie, Beatrice's Major Plan With King Charles Revealed After Andrew Arrest -
Prince William Out Of Trouble As King Charles Faces Andrew Scandal Fallout -
Sir Paul McCartney Gets Honest About Whether He Broke Up The Beatles -
Brad Falchuk, Gwyneth Paltrow's Husband, Opens Up About Eric Dane's 'Famous Last Words' -
Sarah Ferguson Leaves Andrew 'furious' With Stunning Move: 'It's All-out War Now' -
Greenland Ice Sheet Acts Like ‘churning Molten Rock,’ Scientists Find -
Sydney Sweeney Pays Tribute To 'Euphoria' Co-star Eric Dane After His Death: 'Forever Will Love You' -
Kayla Nicole Reveals Surprising Reason Behind Separation From Travis Kelce -
Andrew Made Major Demand To King Charles Before Arrest -
Political Tensions Steal Spotlight At Berlin Film Festival Closing Ceremony -
King Charles In Hot Water After Andrew Arrest: ‘Step Down!’ -
Space-based Solar Power Could Push The World Beyond Net Zero: Here’s How -
Kate Walsh Remembers Her 'Grey’s Anatomy' Co-star Eric Dane Following His Death At 53