1. Sometimes I’m in an onion, sometimes I’m in a lamp. I’m usually very bright. What am I?
2. You go at red, but stop at green. What am I?
3. A seed with three letters in my name. Take away two and I still sound the same. What am I?
4I have eyes but I can’t see. I live in the dark until you need me. What am I?
5. I am a fruit that is always sad. What am I?
6. What has an ear but can’t hear?
I used to spin that toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune. Now I turn it like I’m cracking a safe.
I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.
PSA: Try your jeans every few days just to make sure they fit; pyjamas will make you believe all is well in the kingdom.
A man was walking past a farm and a sign said ‘Duck, eggs!’
He thought, “That’s an unnecessary comma...”
And then it hit him.