Prince Charles will be snubbing Prince Harry after he arrives from the United States back home for Princess Diana's sixties birth anniversary.
According to source cited by The Sun, the Prince of Wales has no plans of meeting his youngest son Prince Harry after he flies back to country for his second visit of the year since he and Meghan Markle moved out last year.
"Charles will leave the boys to it. Harry will need to quarantine for at least five days when he lands in England, most likely at Frogmore Cottage in Windsor,” said a source to the outlet.
"Charles has made it quite clear he will not be around beyond that because he is going to Scotland. There is no planned meeting between the three of them,” they went on to say.
Harry is visiting this time around to honour his late mother Princess Diana through a statue unveiling ceremony on July 1, which will mark her 60th birth anniversary.
Jon Watt recently gave an insight into his preparations to film the Spider-Men reunion
Travis Scott fans protest unfair removal of rapper from the music festival
Tristan Thompson romances new girl after fathering Maralee Nichols child
Kathryn Kates who appeared in 'Seinfeld' dies
Johnny Depp shares first picture in 11 months
Virginia Giuffre reacts after Prince Andrew says he wants jury trial