Man, daughter suffer burn injuries in explosion in SITE house

By Our Correspondent
May 20, 2024
A representational image shows an ambulance at an incident site. — AFP/File

A man and his daughter suffered burn injuries in an explosion at their house in the SITE area on Sunday.


The incident took place at a house located near Pathan Colony in SITE due to a suspected gas leak. Due to the explosion, a man and his daughter suffered burns.

Following the blast, police and rescue workers from different departments reached the property and transported the casualties to the burns ward of the Civil Hospital, Karachi, where the injured persons were identified as Sher Ali and Saba.

Police suspect that the explosion occurred due to gas leakage. Further investigations are under way.