1. In 1997’s My Best Friend’s Wedding, Rupert Everrett’s character, George Downes, sings Dionne Warwick/Aretha Franklin/Diana King tune, ‘Say A Little Prayer’ to describe which life-altering event?
a) Falling in love with Julia Roberts’
b) That one time a tower fell on him in
Far Far Away
c) The time he realized his best friend Jules was a narcissistic idiot
d) When he finally clocked the eight-year age difference between the bride and groom of the titular wedding
2. In Australian TV show, Please Like Me, a group of friends pays tribute to a pet chicken they had to slaughter and cook, in the following manner:
a) Singing ‘Die Another Day’, because the bird was called Madonna
b) Singing ‘Someone Like You’ because the bird was called Adele
c) Singing ‘Homeward Bound’ because the bird was called Art Garfunkel
d) Singing ‘Always Be My Baby’ because the bird was called Mariah
3. In 2000 Bolly flick Kahin Pyaar Na Hojaye, Salman Khan and his gang of lovable dork friends sing a song for Rani Mukherjee’s character Priya. KPNH incidentally is a frame-by-frame ‘adaptation’ of which hollywood movie?
a) My Best Friend’s Wedding
b) The Wedding Singer
d) Love Actually
4. Speaking of adorable serenading, which song did Heath Ledger’s character iconically sing for Julia Stiles’ character in 10 Things I Hate About You?
a) ‘Thriller’ – Michael Jackson
b) ‘Every Breath You Take’ – The Police
c) ‘Calm Down’ – Rema ft. Selena Gomez
d) ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ – Frank Loesser
4) None of the above, but if he was was going to be a creepy stalker he may as well have played the part