SHEIKHUPURA: Fire broke out in a CNG station, located on Shaikhupura-Lahore Road, as a result of explosion, injuring two people.
According to the rescue sources, the explosion in a compressor room burst a gas cylinder after which fire broke out in the CNG station.
Two employees of CNG stations named Muhammad Aslam and Abdur Rehman got injured who were shifted to DHQ Hospital.
Rescue teams reached the site of the incident and extinguished the fire.
The main supply line of Sui Gas was also closed to extinguish the fire, rescue sources said.