Fri, Oct 31, 2014, Muharram Ul Haram 06,1436 A.H : Last updated 2 hours ago
 
 
Group Chairman: Mir Javed Rahman

Editor-in-Chief: Mir Shakil-ur-Rahman
 
 
Top Story         World         National       Business        Sports
 
Islamabad      Karachi         Lahore           Peshawar     Editorial
 
Opinion            Newspost      Aman ki Asha        
 
 
 
Umar Cheema
Monday, October 27, 2014
ISLAMABAD: Not only are there different laws for the rulers and the ruled, discriminatory treatment is also given in sharing ‘official truths’ as the government offers different answers to the same questions depending on whether the ...
 
Give Comments
 
 
 
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Umar Cheema
ISLAMABAD: An audit of PTI donations has laid bare the transparency claims of the party leadership as it found money stashed in un-authorised bank accounts under the watch of top fund managers who not only refused access to full ...
Sunday, October 12, 2014
Umar Cheema
ISLAMABAD: Punjab Governor Chaudhry Muhammad Sarwar says he is a bit frustrated with his present job as it doesn’t enable him bringing smile on the face of people but reaffirms his plan to stay in that position. “I am a bit ...
Saturday, October 04, 2014
Umar Cheema
ISLAMABAD: While the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Friday ordered an investigation into the alleged corruption in Rs2 billion project funded by donors in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (KP), conflicting official views have emerged ...
Friday, October 03, 2014
Umar Cheema
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s government in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa has removed a provincial secretary (making him an OSD) a day after he sent a case to the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) of massive corruption that he ...
Thursday, September 25, 2014
Umar Cheema
ISLAMABAD: If lawmakers impose taxes upon others without paying their own taxes, then the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) can also acknowledge having officers who collect taxes from others but don’t pay their own. There were ...
Monday, September 22, 2014
Umar Cheema
ISLAMABAD: Although the journey of two political cousins has apparently been smooth from London to Islamabad’s Red Zone, however, beneath this runs an undercurrent of distrust being masked through political niceties. It is not ...
Thursday, September 18, 2014
Umar Cheema
ISLAMABAD: Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri, who criticises the Sharif dynasty, has consolidated his own at the Idara Minhaj-ul-Quran, an organisation he runs like a family fiefdom with wife, sons, daughters, daughters-in-law forming 54% of the ...
Sunday, September 14, 2014
Umar Cheema
ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and its leadership appear to have allocated themselves different targets when it comes to attacking the Jang Group and Geo TV. While the ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ of PTI hurl abuses, hound ...
Friday, September 12, 2014
Umar Cheema
ISLAMABAD: The more money he makes, the less tax he pays and meanwhile keeps the cash away from bank. This is not a story of a typical rich Pakistani but of Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan. If the last four years are any ...
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Umar Cheema
ISLAMABAD: PTI Chairman Imran Khan declares the lawmakers of other parties as tax-evaders without realising that 82 percent of his MNAs and MPAs are not regular taxpayers either while the majority of the remaining 18 percent pay ...
12345678
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Blog
 
Mr Priceless: Messi’s Next Big Challenge!
Talaal Burny
Posted : Oct 15, 2014
 
 
Time to rollback the curse of VIP culture
Kashif Hasan Syed
Posted : Sep 25, 2014
 
 
Media Amidst Crossfire
Aizaz Imtiaz
Posted : Sep 08, 2014
 
 
The Real Revolution
Syed Sarosh Mahdi
Posted : Sep 06, 2014